Remo stole the show

robaroo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Finally Remo left. Even i have always wanted him to leave.Cos other singers were better than him.

But while watching today's episode felt very sad. I believe he is one of those persons whom you would like to have around. His integrity in his relationship with Kapil was praiseworthy too. No fakeness. 100 % honesty and fun guy. His good qualities are :-

- He seems to be a natural entertainer
 - Very honest
 - Took all bashing by judges with smiles
 - Young and can learn
 - Unique voice quality

I am sure if he gets proper training , one day he will make it big. Agree with Anu Malik on that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I agree with you.He isn't talented as others but very hard working and smiles all the time.I don't think anyone else would smile even after getting so much bashing from the judges
ZHCool thumbnail
he is very honest and loving person. i really appreciate his character as a contestant in indian idol. he is mature than all other contestant.
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanted him to be out purely because of his singing. But yes, he seems to be a nice guy and also he wasn't the worst this week.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He's a cute kid, very well-mannered and sweet-natured. His salute to the audience for making the right decision made my heart melt. I hope he works on his singing, he has the potential to be great. The decision was right, and his elimination was long overdue, but his integrity will always be remembered.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

He's a cute kid, very well-mannered and sweet-natured. His salute to the audience for making the right decision made my heart melt. I hope he works on his singing, he has the potential to be great. The decision was right, and his elimination was long overdue, but his integrity will always be remembered.

I was crying watching his elimination. His dignity and humility touched my heart. He did not shed a single tear for himself. he was thinking about everyone else the whole time. I wish him nothing but the very best. With an attitude and a personality like his I know that he will do very well 😃
robaroo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

😃

I was crying watching his elimination. His dignity and humility touched my heart. He did not shed a single tear for himself. he was thinking about everyone else the whole time. I wish him nothing but the very best. With an attitude and a personality like his I know that he will do very well 😃

👏 👏 
simi_1 thumbnail

agree with all of you, Hats off to Remo, what a way to exit, so dignified and calm, will definitely wish him all the Very Best for his Future

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yap he is a very nice person im sad that he is gone i kinda liked his singin but yeh if he get good training than he can be very good at singin also its true that he always smiled no matter what as far as i can rember
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree...
I had just started liking him when he left..
but his all smiles made me sad.
He has a big heart that took the elimination so sportingly!

Way to go buddy!