Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sharad+divz4evr

Yeah! I know right! My mom even told me to quiet down😆...
But I was so happy that he got selected..
I don't like Geeta that much tho....she's kinda mean though.
Remember what she said to the "Main Albeli" girl?

😆 Thank God, I was watching this show by myself otherwise I would have gotten a similiar response from my parents as well.

Yes, I also think Geeta is very harsh. I did not like her comments to the Main Albeli girl as well. She gets her confidence by being mean I guess. 😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

😆 Thank God, I was watching this show by myself otherwise I would have gotten a similiar response from my parents as well.

Yes, I also think Geeta is very harsh. I did not like her comments to the Main Albeli girl as well. She gets her confidence by being mean I guess. 😡😡

Yeah she does! I mean all the girl was saying was that I don't want to judge myself, you guys are the judges, that's your job! She doesn't have to be all mean...I was pissed at her for saying that. I mean she wasn't like that Ruchi girl!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think he was amazing! But I have no idea how he will do in the competition I mean obv. having no legs is a disadvantage...and I hope unnecessary drama doesn't come up cuz people might think he's getting sympathy votes and blah blah blah... 😕
Priya_SD thumbnail
^^ Yeah I think that is what might happen....but honestly I would hate that....he wouldn't be getting sympathy votes, I mean I defin. wouldn't vote for him for that reason!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know, ditto.

Let's seee how this goes.....
Priya_SD thumbnail
^^ Yup.....is tomorrow still auditions or r they going to Mumbai?
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
^^ Very true, i think people might start thinking that .. but that wont be
true, no not at all . I hate if that what happens, if this show has drama like Indian Idol or Saregama, then for sure that'll happen, but no hope not !

He is actually very excellent.