Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Kamlesh Patel

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
When I saw his performance...I was touched. I feel really proud to be an Indian and moreso a Gujarati too. He left me with no words. It was just brilliant. But at times I feel that it won't be fair....making him compete with other contestants...what say?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kamlesh Patel" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I agree...i dont think he would be able to do most dances..but the dance he did in auditions..was really good! and very very touching! He had his own style so im wondering how its gonna be like for him

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
^^ yeah exactly...but i still think he ROCKED!

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I also really really liked his performance. Hats off to his courage as well as to his "never say die attitude". I was so touched to see his performance.

I was quite upset when Geeta stopped him before he performed. It was offensive. She however changed which I was very happy to see. I felt that only Terrence was willing to give him a chance in the beginning but I was happy to see all of them support him after his performance. I wish him all the very best.

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeah i was kinda mad too, but then she let him, so i was happy

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharad+divz4evr

When she stopped him, I was yelling, "At least give him a chance AngryAngryAngry". Thank God they all let him perform

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

He was amazing! At first, I was confused at why Geeta had wanted to stop him, but then atleast they all let him perform..

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Originally posted by sharad+divz4evr

When she stopped him, I was yelling, "At least give him a chance AngryAngryAngry". Thank God they all let him perform
Yeah! I know right! My mom even told me to quiet downLOL...
But I was so happy that he got selected..
I don't like Geeta that much tho....she's kinda mean though.
Remember what she said to the "Main Albeli" girl?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top