Posted: 15 years ago

Wow. this show is so much fun to watch..all this drama from the lucky singh malhotra guy-like wow so much drama .. to that guy who was like begging for a second chance.. and the fun the guy who was dancing to UP WALA.. and Rakhi sharma.llol her hindi was hilarous.. or even Annie she was sweet. and totally funn

im like really liking this show
Yeah totally! I'm really loving this show..There are some people who are really talent in the show! And then, there are also some people who are, not so talented there just to be there..But besides that, this show has all sorts of people coming! And the show is rocking so far!
I love this show! There is so much talent and full of entertainment! There are people of every religion and everyone is different...different types of dance and everything! Cant wait for Mega-Mumbai Auditions next week!
I also am completely in love with this show =)

i love the show too!!... i like how its just ordinary people trying to make it big instead of celebrities!

the show is awesome..soo much talent..

Agree w/ all of youu! I cant wait until the REAL competition actually starts, this show is worth a watch! =)

50% I'm watching it for the 'hot' guys or atleast those who can break dance and do hip-hop ! LOL. =P
Originally posted by snowflake0555

Agree w/ all of youu! I cant wait until the REAL competition actually starts, this show is worth a watch! =)

50% I'm watching it for the 'hot' guys or atleast those who can break dance and do hip-hop ! LOL. =P

Cant disagree with that😉
i always lov dance n singing relaity shows
I'm actually surprised I liked this show....I watched other Indian dance and reality shows but the only show I was really into was SRGMP (not this season though)....and the contestants are ACTUALLY good....
I never like dance reality shows.... I never watched Boogie woogie too but I started liking the show and it is very good...