Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

A bit Rude??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Wasn't that participant Lucky Malhotra like seriously rude!!? He was the one who "danced" to Jee Karda from Singh Is King.

The way he was speaking to the judges, I thought it was seriously rude! And then how he got angry outside and was kicking the posters! Seriously! Soo rude!

And when Geeta had tried to say something, the way he was talking back was like too rude. He wasn't even dancing from what I thought..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A bit Rude??" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
OMG! yes!!!.. he totally crossed the line.. UHH how about you first learn to dance and then come on a DANCING show. jeez, and yeah when he was kicking the posters i was like omg how low can you get?. jeez

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
bunch of lowlifes...cant dance but insult the DANCING judges???! thats just over the limit! Gawd...they should have dragged him back and made him say sorry!

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Was this in today's epi? I haven't watched it yet that is why I am asking. I really enjoyed the Gujarat audience yesterday =)

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I know! he was rude saying that he judges should watch his performance and not be talking or doing other things during it..I think thats something he had said..Can't remember exactly what he'd said of Terrance doing..

@ Aamir's Fan- Yes, this was in today's episode..

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_eijaz_anita

@ Aamir's Fan- Yes, this was in today's episode..

Thank you so much for replying. I cannot wait to watch it. I love this show Big smile

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
he was just over the top

aasighazi

aasighazi

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
He was extremely rude!! 
I noticed yesterday that there were more people begging to be on the show than anything.  What is wrong with people?  Begging does not lead you anywhere in life.  They don't know how to dance, but they're begging to be on the dance show so they can make fools of themselves.  That one guy, the way he was crying and begging...I think his dad had to come and finally take him out, and the judges came out and gave him a second chance (I think).  They shouldn't have done that.  The way that boy was hugging everyone.....come on! 
And Lucky Malhotra needs to personally apologize to EVERYONE - the judges and to the people out there watching the show for his rude uncalled for behavior.  He needs to wake up and smell the coffee cuz the dude does not know how to dance but then yells at them for interrupting him and so called other contestants. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top