PEHCHAN (AK) 1-parts 1- 31 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
awesum beginning........
👏
luved d relationship shared by kripa-rahul....
cont soon......
yayayy first part!!! plz continue this 1 regularly!!!!
btw is the AR 1 exactly the same...just diff characters???
i love the style in which u have written this....the title "pehchaan" fits in perfectly and the fact that uve written it in first person it makes it look like an interview more than a chapter.....which makes the readers more fond of the characters hehe
to an outsider suryabhan is a successful person and the happiest person in the world but only he knows how painful his life is.....we shud not judge ppl from how they look outside because ppl put on fake shows to show everybody their happy but every person is secretly fighting their own battle to be happy....in this world we dont know whos smile is real and whos is fake so we shudnt judge....
whos point of view is this ff gonna be written in????
im guessing that the one "mistake" suryabhan made was probably infidelity....did he sleep with another woman??? poor prithvi...i wonder how his reaction would be.....if his wife does the same thing to him as his father did to his mother....maybe prithvi is not gayatri's real son...he could be conceived out of the "mistake" ....forgive me if my guess is wrong hehe but that will make matters so much more complicated if its true.....i guess its like payback, prithvi will pay for his fathers wrongdoings.....
maybe once prithvi will forgive kripa....gayatri will forgive suryabhan....just another wacky guess hehe
poor suryabhan is dying inside...i am sure hes fighting a battle to live just waiting for the day when his wife will whole heartedly forgive him....
love how every character starts with "meri PEHCHAN" kya hai hehe:P
im guessing tht prithvi and kripa will be like suryabhan and gayatris role reversed....
at this point i cant decide whos side to take.....gayatri who has been betrayed and cheated on....or suryabhan who has spent his whole life seeking forgiveness.....
i love how all the characters are balanced bheegi....and at the same time they have their flaws too...for example suryabhan made a big mistake and gayatri is unable to forgive him....we are all human afterall and cant be perfect.
ummm im guessing damini and suryabhan must have been in love before the marriage....and thats why the cudnt control themselves....but maybe suryabhan realized his mistake after and thats why didnt tell gayatri coz he knew she wudnt forgive him and he cudnt afford to lose her....
when gayatri asked him...he cud have easily got out of it and made an excuse...but he told her the truth...coz he knew he was wrong and he cudnt lie to her coz he loved her....
aaah mishti again the evil bratty one🤣🤣🤣
will kartik be able to fulfil his responsisibility towards mishty??? she is paralyzed whcih means they cant have a physical relationship....i hope he doesnt sleep with another woman too lol
awww kavya sho cute...iski anjali kab aayegi🤣
awwww so kripa is a mini version of her mother in law...but i wonder will she be able to keep this respect when angad enters into ehr life??? how will she gain the respect back?
"dumb dad" rofl hahaha this shows mishtis arrogance.....she is so full of herself....
oh ho...lagta hai sach much mishti ki bad duaa kripa ko lag jaayegi...i hope mishti and prithvi will fall in love lol
omg yeh prithvi to mishti se bhi aage nikal gaya lol...so much arrogance...will serve him right when kripa cheats on him:P:P
oh man prithvi disgusts me like ewwwww
awwww i really look up to kripa in this ff...shes such a strong woman...manages to see the happiness in everything...so loving...she deserves to be truly happy!!!
so right what kripa said sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...she willr ealize tht when angad comes into her life!!!
but i have a ques...is she still a virgin???=O
i dont understand...if prithvi has a wife to satisfy his needs and keep him happy...why does he need to go to other women=S
rahul is shoo cuteee kuchi kuuu =p how old is he???
omg wowww this is so interesting....i am guessing that angad is damini's son right!!!!
i guess his father was not that strong to stay with damini after she had cheated on him.....but gayatri is still with suryabhan for her familys sake...women are so much stronger hehe
cant wait til AK meet!!!!
plz plz plz cont soooon dont make us wait longer than a week lol
awesome start lvoed it!!!
Originally posted by monikaseth

Awesome Intro Sangeeta All are sound so good I am waiting for angad and wanna too see how he will Change Kripa and her Life spicily Her and prithvi Relation .

Thank you for Another Awesome FF & Welcome Back Miss you and your writing .

Thanks Monu....I missed u all too😊 Let's see how angad meets all of them in next part😊

Thanks Nehasfan😊, Deeya123
Edited by bheegi - 14 years ago
Hey Bheegi excellent intro.. luved the character sketching... am eagerly waiting for the update.. do continue soon...
what a start?

if i am right... everyone is confused about their identity... except angad, who is in search of his identity... all the others think their identity exists, but the truth is they are not happy with what their identity is..

it would be interesting to see kripa falling in love with her brother-in-law angad khanna...
hey hi di
welcum bak
gr8 intro
bt still cant picture prits nd krips together
i guess i will soon
cant w8 2 noe more abt angad
update soon

meanwhile how was ur india trip
anshu
wow! gr8 part! and as usual i love ur stories for all ur fan fics! cant wait to read the next part!
Hi,

Thanks for the PM!

I loved the way you have layed out the introduction.

Angad is indeed Suryabhan son!

Do continue soon!

Waiting for the next part!
yay!
u strrted a new 1 on ak
its good
the intro was awesomeeee
prithvi is a jerk
kripa is niceee
angad is cooool

continue sooooon