Debate Mansion

is ashwariya rai an overrated actress??? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Reiti

Reiti

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Smile Hey here's something to show u ppl..
Aishwarya Rai before plastic surgery :

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;pos=9

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;pos=14

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;pos=19

Well, she's fake. Forehead,nose and cheek bone plastic surgery. I don't think so she's all that gorgeous.

I think she's a good actress. Her performance in taal and hddcs devdas were commendable.

And films like raincoat and choker bali were gd too but u cant classify them as commercial hits. Ever since devdas, aishwarya hasnt given a single commercial hit. Bride and Prejudice did work well in London but overall was a flop. And PLEASE.. she's not the oNLy actress to go into Hollywood.
Sonali Kulkarni did an Italian film - Cheluvi and she has been an award winner. They are once again casting her in another Italian venture. And the icing from this lovely lady is the fact that she's so modest.. you don't hear her go tom-tomming abt an "international" project.
Plus, i do not like Aishwarya's personality.. the whole salman incident.. i dunno.. not as if i m a gr8 fan of salman but i m sure u cant clap with just one hand, if salman did smthg, i m sure aishwarya was at fault too. I might be totally wrong but it's juz my opinion n it wasnt fair for ash to give salman such a bad boy image coz he really isnt tht bad.
And honestly, i feel that Sushmita Sen carries herself so much better than Ash does. They both became internationally known in the same yr but sush is just so much more glamourous and intelligent. in the sense, she talks smartly and not all the time giggles like ash. She is some1 whom u can look up to both literary n metaphorically. I think she has an amazing personality.

I still dun understand the whole turmoil abt Ash the goddess of Indian Cinema. Rani and Priety deserve these labels coz they are versatile. Ash is just the same in every movie.. the same way of talking.. the same way of running..

Ash is ok. She is pretty though it's fake. She is gd as an actress and talented dancer too but is no way near the best.
Oh well.. again, this was strictly my opinion.

~Reiti~

Edited by Reiti - 22 November 2005 at 3:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is ashwariya rai an overrated actress??? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reiti

Reiti

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hey if there is smthg wrong with the links go to ..
http://www.aishwary-forever.com/ 

and check out her Personal album.. page two .. photo 3.. u wun believe ur own eyes tht it's the same ash whom everyone worships..

Makeup ka jaadu .. Clap

~Reiti~

Edited by Reiti - 22 November 2005 at 4:01am

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reiti

Smile Hey here's something to show u ppl..
Aishwarya Rai before plastic surgery :

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;a mp;pos=9

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;a mp;pos=14

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&a mp;a mp;pos=19

Well, she's fake. Forehead,nose and cheek bone plastic surgery. I don't think so she's all that gorgeous.

I think she's a good actress. Her performance in taal and hddcs devdas were commendable.

And films like raincoat and choker bali were gd too but u cant classify them as commercial hits. Ever since devdas, aishwarya hasnt given a single commercial hit. Bride and Prejudice did work well in London but overall was a flop. And PLEASE.. she's not the oNLy actress to go into Hollywood.
Sonali Kulkarni did an Italian film - Cheluvi and she has been an award winner. They are once again casting her in another Italian venture. And the icing from this lovely lady is the fact that she's so modest.. you don't hear her go tom-tomming abt an "international" project.
Plus, i do not like Aishwarya's personality.. the whole salman incident.. i dunno.. not as if i m a gr8 fan of salman but i m sure u cant clap with just one hand, if salman did smthg, i m sure aishwarya was at fault too. I might be totally wrong but it's juz my opinion n it wasnt fair for ash to give salman such a bad boy image coz he really isnt tht bad.
And honestly, i feel that Sushmita Sen carries herself so much better than Ash does. They both became internationally known in the same yr but sush is just so much more glamourous and intelligent. in the sense, she talks smartly and not all the time giggles like ash. She is some1 whom u can look up to both literary n metaphorically. I think she has an amazing personality.

I still dun understand the whole turmoil abt Ash the goddess of Indian Cinema. Rani and Priety deserve these labels coz they are versatile. Ash is just the same in every movie.. the same way of talking.. the same way of running..

Ash is ok. She is pretty though it's fake. She is gd as an actress and talented dancer too but is no way near the best.
Oh well.. again, this was strictly my opinion.

~Reiti~

agree totally. y'kno what they say great minds think alike Big smile

ishu124

Goldie

ishu124

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
i HATE her!!!! Angry
i CAN NOT stand her!!!! Angry

Edited by ishu124 - 22 November 2005 at 4:59pm

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishu124

i HATE her!!!! Angry
i CAN NOT stand her!!!! Angry

May u'r tribe increase.Big smile

Bittersweet

Bittersweet

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
she's gorgeous but sooo overated when it comes to acting...and as for her gettin big banners under her belt, its becuase they prolly think theyll get intl recognition with her being in it.

wrt hollywood projects, theyre just looking for a unique pretty face, thats all...her films will really show whether they wanted her as eye candy or her acting skills!! Bride adn Prejudice speaks of exactly that. Big smile

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

i kinda think she was more of a beauty queen and people signed her on for her beauty but then of late she has begun to actually act....though obviously not as well as the other hindi actresses like good old madhuri and kajol.....

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I LOVE AISH..............

wat a clasic actress..i think u people not see her
other language film, for eg:- her first film
Iruvar in tamil
then HUM DIL DE CHUKEY ...
then DEVADAS
then CHOKAR BALI etc etc... she is bit aged, but if you check old films like madubala,nargis other actress all give their best performance in same age so cant say ash is over aged, so if u take actors whos is not over aged??all 40's and more...
so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz she is georgeous ...dont say anything about her plzz

its hurt meeee

Edited by Believe - 04 December 2005 at 12:34am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top