Debate Mansion

is ashwariya rai an overrated actress??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Well for me she is good actress. She have many qualities and one of leading actress. Ppl woul dnot blind sign her up in movies she they think she is a nut shell or idiot. I think she is capapble of making many roles apart of what she practise now. one or tow failure cant determine overall acting. She done many lovely movies and her dancing too is superb. She carry many talents too. So for me she is lovely actress and I love her movies :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is ashwariya rai an overrated actress??? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chikoo

She is too much of hype. She is not even close to good actresses, like Kajol, Madhuri or old time goldies.

I just hate her and hate to watch her movies.

well said

i cant stand her either.............yes sh is an actress......but i dont thinks shes all dat......and she is defin8ly not pretty........she is more hype.......her acting isnt bad its average. as chinkoo said baoolwood has seen better in the past....

btw....name 1 few of her films that were a hit where she cud b given credit 4 it and not her costar (ex devdas a hit cuz of srk not her)

|iami5o4|

Goldie

|iami5o4|

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

I disagree sure she has the odd bad movie here and there but so doen any other actor frm srk to big B.

Watch Aish in HDDCS, Rain coat, Devdas, Choker Bali and Shabd. I'd say her acting in Shabd was superb.

If shes such a bad actress why does she have 10 international projects in hand and is working with the likes of Yash Raj Films and J.P. Dutta?

Surely the people who sign her on are not stupid.

I agree. I don't know why people hate on her soo much now thats she's acting for Hollywood. I'm pretty sure if SRK or Big B got the chance to act for Hollywood they would~!

Why not? Jackie Chan and Zi Zhang who originally act for Chinese movies act in Hollywood now~! So, why can't Aishwarya do so too? They're just representing their countries! There's nothing wrong in that!

And yes Aish is a bit over-rated these days. It just goes to show that a lot of people are interested in her thats all~! TO tell ya the truth a lot of bollywood actors/actresses are overrated but does anyone really care? NOPE~!

I think Aishwarya Rai is a great actress (I really liked her in Choker Bali) and I think anyone who hates on her for no apparant reason are just JEALOUS of her talents & looks~! Get over it yo~!

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I think there has been toooooooo much emphasis on her beauty then her brains and that's what I don't like. Personally, when I hear people saying that she is the most beautiful woman in the world........i totally disagree. She's not. I think only because she has blue green eyes, that's what brought her to the top. But if you look closely, she has BIG round eyes, big lips and talks like she has nasal congestion. I think she is totally overrated as a person and as an actress.

deepti4u

Goldie

deepti4u

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

I think there has been toooooooo much emphasis on her beauty then her brains and that's what I don't like. Personally, when I hear people saying that she is the most beautiful woman in the world........i totally disagree. She's not. I think only because she has blue green eyes, that's what brought her to the top. But if you look closely, she has BIG round eyes, big lips and talks like she has nasal congestion. I think she is totally overrated as a person and as an actress.

well said...

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I don't hate her because she is acting in Bollywood but she has too much attitude and lies too much and not a good human! Just my thoughts!

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Omg. I hate her so much. Sorri if anyone likes her. I wonder y ppl like her. She got plastic surgery did u know u dat.
I really hate her. She is a drama queen. Did u know she met wid the don in Dubai. N no one is signing her up for movies now.

I really dont like her. If you like her. give me 2 gud reasons y u like her.

My fav actress is Madhuri. SHe is da best.
Aishwarya is just a wanna be. Angry   Big smile

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
hey.......my fav actress of all time is madhuri too. Now she has beauty AND brains.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top