Important: Members please read!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Chat Clubs are basically provided by the admins so that, you all can chat as much as you can (which you are prohibited from doing at other sections). Its a place where you can talk about anything and everything, it's a place to have fun!! But recently I have come across things which have undoubtedly changed the definition of Chat Clubs at least for me. Now when I shuffle through a CC what I see is continuous bashing let it be about the actors/actresses/soaps or even passing out ruthless comments on IF member. And also not to forget the planning of illegal activities on other sections...But is this how the CCs are supposed to be?

Please do not take this Chat Club as your personal Windows messenger, IF is a reputed site and all we want is you to follow the simple rules; I know you all are tired hearing about rules but it is only way we can keep our forum friendly, clean and viewable by members of all age.

So let me remind you all the rules again so that in future we do not face such issues again.

- India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

-       sexually explicit, po*nographic

-       offensive to any religion, race or community

-       Abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.

-     Direct or indirect attacks - of any form - including aspersions, sarcasm, snide comments etc - on any members of IF will NOT BE TOLERATED. The attacking member will be formally warned with the Warning Meter.

-     A topic/reply which openly challenges the authority or the decision of any dev team member AND/OR which was created with the underlying motive of creating unrest on the forum shall be immediately closed and deleted

-     Bashing actors/actresses/soap will not be tolerated. If you have nothing good to say about any actor/actresses/serials then please keep your swearing to yourself. No one has given you the rights to tarnish the section atmosphere. Chats like "he looked gross, she is so fat" etc is not accepted at all. It will only instigate fights between the members and form unnecessary quarrel.

If you have any problems regarding any issue at CC, or you think a member is not following the CC Rules then it's a sincere request please PM the DT members of CC. You can even hit the Report button (beside the Reply button) and write there what is wrong with the post you have reported. I hope that you all would co-operate with us then I am sure we can make our forum a better place.

If you have any questions regarding the rules then please PM me.

Cheers

IF General Dev Team

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09*Shruti*sweet_nikkyAsherkibiwi.x.Shilky.x.ArTi_Princess--softyy--ammygurlKay.GiIn-Sanity-TrivPinkSugarsmaitri505-Imu.M-Anhdara13CeruleanSkyreemz.malik0o.Leah.o0chashmish97Jess.-Gaganjot-LadyMcbetharmaaniliciousanju101..luv_shahid..SunNaanidha1983Mehvish.Aditya-BlahdahSalz.kawal_takmariasrkP_ShalashmiiRaee_SalvatoreROBlicious..DontKnow.pari_smileviniva sharmaSobtiObsessionAnonymousUserWrackspurt-AviatoR-kavya.b-Veena-Sharadlicious~*Mehwish*~anitamalik-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..petticoattrina_saras-Jwalamukhi--Priii-KinSanjnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important: Members please read!!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top