Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Eloquent

LOL!

I thought seeing this title one the front page that it was about Mayank's trip back to Mumbai...and I was wondering whether kavya was asking people about travel itineraries

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: mads

anu please tell me this was sarcastic !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hey Mads! Wow ! You know my name! 😳 LMAO! i just found out that its an old topic !! LOL !! i was sooo confused...u know...due to studies i was sooooo sooo busy that i could rarely watch MJHT for the last 1-2 weeks...so i was like....theyre bringing chironjee back to MNs story !!! LOL !!! i was like...OMG!! how creative !! (ironical)
aj_observer thumbnail
@Kayva...I had 5 of them 3 my own age.......vallandariki nene target......naadi naa cousin ki jadalu mullu vesevaadu......snananiki vellinapudu towels dobbeesevaru.....Lot of things did happen...and it is lot of fun.....one time we challenged them for a poori eating contest....each one of them had like 20 poori...our jaws dropped.......

we did have alot of blast ..😍...I miss my teenage  suddenly

Originally posted by: Eloquent

BEST reply ever!!! 🤣🤣

Thankyou Eloquent!! 😆😆😆 i was just kind of really shocked....like...huhhhh ?? theyre bringing chironjee back ?? Oh myy....not really creative eh?!😛
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know its easier to find translation to french, spanish and all ,,,LOL

Telugu translations ... 😆 😆 ..no hope 😊

I understood Chaala *yay*

@ the Samrat Gunjan topic, I even replied 🤣

I want SAJAN as a name for them!! 😆 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya - ma parents ki telise chance ledu... most of the year, i'll b in hostel kada....e drool only MB varike kadu... na list kaasha pedhadi... MB, ram, shahid, ranbir.... ila naku veelalo elati vadu aina k esp first 3
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jus CHECK out this topic yaar ....

someone's discussing telugu serials..someone's discussing old forum members..someone's genuinely confused..someone's talking at an SG topic ..this thread is a RIOT !!! 🤣🤣

guys lets continur spamming till its closed down .. 😉🤣

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aj_observer

@Kayva...I had 5 of them 3 my own age.......vallandariki nene target......naadi naa cousin ki jadalu mullu vesevaadu......snananiki vellinapudu towels dobbeesevaru.....Lot of things did happen...and it is lot of fun.....one time we challenged them for a poori eating contest....each one of them had like 20 poori...our jaws dropped.......

we did have alot of blast ..😍...I miss my teenage  suddenly

OMG you DID have so much fun. Unfortunately I was never that lucky, my Baavas were closer to my parents' age than mine, they are more like the uncles who take you out , buy you chocolates and stuff when you are a kid LOL
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@aj - that sounds damn fun....

@divya - for the 1st tym i'm seeing some facing language problem other than me.... i dont understand half of the chats in hindi... 2da y i can see u in worse condition
aj_observer thumbnail
@Divz...I think it becomes a reflex to answer in telugu......nothing much masti...us cousins had......

@kavya B....you reminded me...My sister asked my mom that she wanted a guy like Aravind for her...My mom was shocked  ....