More Articles related to rob..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Rob likes to touch
Rob told You magazine that touching is very important in acting.

"There's definitely something about the element of touch. There are very few times when you're acting that you actually do get to touch, especially in modern films because it's always the way the shot is set up."

"It's just harder to actually get good shots of a lot physicality. I guess it does really change things if you can actually hold onto the other actor - it makes a very different situation."

More here.

Rob's baby bite!
Rob shared with OK Magazine that he recently was forced to bite a baby's head! LOL.

"A mother recently gave me her baby and asked: 'Can you please bite her head?"

"People know my name and ambush me and try to figure out what hotel I'm staying at and they want to touch my hair. Everyone just screams and screams and screams. It still feels surreal."

This is hilarious. I actually seen the pictures about this incident from the Twi-Moms, it's actually pretty horrifyingly-adorable. Read more here.

Rob is a fan of Eminem
Rob told Newsround that he never liked the same music throughout the years. He said when he was around 12 he was a big fan of Eminem.

"Probably Eminem as I was really into rap - or Jay Kay from Jamiroquai."

More.

http://robertpattinson.org/-source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More Articles related to rob.." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Aww, a baby bite...sweet.

TFS!Big smile

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanks jaan Hug

Meeph