Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Soumya Tandon replaces Tarana Raja(female host)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I personally like Tarana very much and liked her in the show too....she is just spontaneous.... her comment over Jay wearing sweater was really funny but she is being replaced....*sigh*

" The host is being replaced in the upcoming show of Zee TV, Dance Indian Dance…

Zee Tv's new offering Dance India Dance has just taken off with the audience. Though the main show is yet to take off but a shocking news struck as the female host Tarana Raja is being replaced by Saumya Tandon.

As per our khabroo, "Taran has been replaced as she had some prior Brand commitments and could not give 100 percent to us. Thus we thought of getting a new host as soon as possible."

Tarana has been replaced by Saumya. "Saumya who debuted in TV with show called Aisa Deha hai Mera has gained lots of popularity among the masses. She created waves on big screen with Jab We Met staring Kareena-Shahid. She essayed the role of Roop, Kareena's sis in the flick," adds the source.

We called up Tarana to know more details about the issue. "Well I don't have any idea about replacement. I didn't get call from any of them."

There were audition for the new host of DID. "Two names were finalized Amrita Kandvilkar and Saumya for the same," concludes the source.

The show is gearing eye balls before its start… You may never know what's next so lets wait and watch.
"

Tellybuzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamir's Fankhushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soumya Tandon replaces Tarana Raja(female host)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
aww that sucks! i hope Soumya is just as funny!
and thanks for the article =D

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think SOniya is much prettier....Wish Jay was bit better looking Embarrassed  Sorry JB fans.....For Gujju he is not the most handsome dudde....Compared to Shekhar Heart he is boring....LOL

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
:O
noooooooooooo
i liked the judge that was there
whats with all teh replacing going on :@

delta_2

delta_2

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
tarana is awesome .. will miss her..............

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think SOniya is much prettier....Wish Jay was bit better looking Embarrassed  Sorry JB fans.....For Gujju he is not the most handsome dudde....Compared to Shekhar Heart he is boring....LOL

actually sch comments are nt allowed here wch hurts the fans ..wht if  i say shekhar is pretty boring n nt gud looking how wil  u feel hunEmbarrassed

Aamir's Fan

Goldie

Aamir's Fan

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this article. I am so disappointed to learn that Tarana is being replaced. I really like her a lot. I feel like I know her because I was a huge fan of Kuch Is Tara where she played Pooja.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamir's Fan

Thank you so much for this article. I am so disappointed to learn that Tarana is being replaced. I really like her a lot. I feel like I know her because I was a huge fan of Kuch Is Tara where she played Pooja.
I was wondering what you guys were talking about.....LOL..jay, tarana...LOLsorry, i never knew the female vj was Tarana....but i do not think saumya has that punch that tarana carries,except that saumya is very very pretty......LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top