**::..VIKY'S BIRTHDAY BASH..::**_New Video-PG.58 - Page 111

Posted: 14 years ago
@Sar :- πŸ€— Hola! how r u dng? and how's ur internship gng on? and nopes yaar Katty babes is busy wid her studies, takes ages to reply to my PMs πŸ˜†
Natalie.

@Minhoo:- i have made the new hub yaar but need ur help regarding some links on the first page [:S] i mean half of the youtube links dont work, can u fix the vids on ur acc? and we need to upload some more vids i will upload some on my acc when i got time but i think we should make a new youtube acc for Huda vids what say?? as it is its very difficult to find anything Huda-Ish on my otherwise Rebeldelicious acc ☺️ do PM me abt all these issues as soon as u read this πŸ€—

Natalie.
Originally posted by -skylark-

that his pet name.

OMG...! totally adored all these pics esp the last ones ☺️ i remember it was in the party ☺️ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan the promise scene just makes me fall in love wid Huda all over again 😍 i loved how they were pulling each other's legs. hope LRL had gone the HN way it wud have been much better that way .
Natalie.

omg wat r u guys doing.....!!
shirtless pics....!!! LOLZ

who is this natz  :o
after such a longgg tym...
Lolz Rani guess who is this Natz? πŸ˜† How many Nats do u know re? m the same one πŸ˜‰
Natalie.
Originally posted by *Adorable_Anu*

heya natz! glad to meet ya! and good to see old members coming back. an opportunity for me to make new frenz.πŸ˜†
Hey Anu πŸ€—
I guess i have seen u somewhere else as well 😳 r u by any chance on Remix Forum as well? 😳 i am not a very active member there actually m hardly ever activ there owing to my schedule πŸ˜† but i do peep in every now and then to see what's gng on as it is my bestest friend ever is always gng loony over there in AYLS ☺️ u know Smriti timboness singhvi??
Natalie. 

As much as i love Viky in this interview it makes me sad as well coz it signales the end of lrl as i as we Huda fans knew it  maaaaaaaaaan i cant believe after only 2 months of this interview Viky leaves LRL 😭😭 Those were really very painfull days
Natalie.
Originally posted by -Saru-

viky sang once on IF radio interview,accha tha! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
🀣 🀣 🀣 that made me love him evn more coz he cant sing at all 🀣 but i guess us din uska gala bhi kharab tha 😳
Natalie.
Originally posted by -Saru-

we shud be careful while talking abt VP,yahaan bahut anti VPians hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just kidding!
Ah! plz now m not an anti Vpian m just well i think Viky is more suited for me than for anyone(PRIIII) else and i think Katty and Ant feel the same though instaed of Nat part just put their names πŸ˜† i miss Rockstar Crew 😍 we were a terror for every VP lover 🀣 no body ever discussed VP in front of us 🀣
Natalie.

😍 😍 😍 we wated for baited breaths for LRL in that horrible horrible cricket world cup well horribl;e coz India cudnt even qualify in super eight 😭 πŸ˜­ and coz Ganguly wasnt THE CAPTAIN 😭 also coz cudnt see Viky for two months 😭 but maaaaaaaaaaaaan first epi of season-2 was sooo worth the wait ☺️ got to see some mind wobbling HudaGiri ☺️
Natalie.
πŸ‘
Originally posted by Human_Torch

hi guys...how is everyone..wooahh tomorrow is vikks b'day whats the plan guys well.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..sorry for being so less active i was busy in so many things...the biggest thing i want to tell u all tht i have got an organization which will produce my movie 'The Wonder Stone' this year. I have signed a contract with them after they were impressed from my work in 'Indianinjas' as it has done so well. really the start of 2010 has been so great πŸ˜ƒ...i never imagined first the interviews in media, then attending the festival in mumbai, then getting the prize laptop from HP, celebrating the success of the movie and now this. wooowwwww...... 😳

anywyas dont forget to send me the link to the b'day page. tomorrow i am also making a small page on my website for his b'day. i will pass the link here so u cn all watch...😊

and happy b'day to Vikas in advance, i will wish him tonite on fb also
OMG...!! Mannu that's like the best news ever congratssssssssssssss πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Natalie.