Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

   

The one dancing to Aisa Jadoo indeed was good.. (Page 2)

aangelis Goldie
aangelis
aangelis

Joined: 17 July 2007
Posts: 2055

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i thought he was gay too. idk the way he talked and danced. maybe its just me :/
LeadOxide IF-Rockerz
LeadOxide
LeadOxide

Joined: 07 April 2007
Posts: 5663

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
he was extremely good
Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Joined: 07 February 2006
Posts: 13407

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
He danced good, it just looked weird cause he was a guyLOL if it was a girl, everyone would have loved him more haha
Aamir's Fan Goldie
Aamir's Fan
Aamir's Fan

Joined: 09 February 2008
Posts: 2379

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

He danced good, it just looked weird cause he was a guyLOL if it was a girl, everyone would have loved him more haha
 
I completely agree with you LOLLOL. I guess he wore that silver chain belt to accentuate his waist for his moves. He was really good. I want to see him dance to a male song.
Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Joined: 07 February 2006
Posts: 13407

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I dont think he could dance any other type of dance. They showed preview of Mumbai Auditions and they told him that they shouldnt have given him a chance to come to Mumbai Auditions...
Aamir's Fan Goldie
Aamir's Fan
Aamir's Fan

Joined: 09 February 2008
Posts: 2379

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

I dont think he could dance any other type of dance. They showed preview of Mumbai Auditions and they told him that they shouldnt have given him a chance to come to Mumbai Auditions...
 
Oh! wow, this is sad Confused
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28768

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm that is interesting abt that dude...
 
Another Q I have is why did both the judges yesterday gave Topi to that punjabi kudi who could not really dance and she was dancing out of control...just b/c she talked to them in punjabi was it the reason????
 
I think she was pretty and had very nice smile...X-Factor was there...She called herself Tomboyish.....
 
What do u all think?
Aamir's Fan Goldie
Aamir's Fan
Aamir's Fan

Joined: 09 February 2008
Posts: 2379

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hmmmm that is interesting abt that dude...
 
Another Q I have is why did both the judges yesterday gave Topi to that punjabi kudi who could not really dance and she was dancing out of control...just b/c she talked to them in punjabi was it the reason????
 
I think she was pretty and had very nice smile...X-Factor was there...She called herself Tomboyish.....
 
What do u all think?
 
 I haven't had a chance to watch the Delhi auditions yet, Varsha but I will definitely look out for that girl you mentioned and let you know my opinion. Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
05 Dec SBS-Remo and Terrence dancing

Author: devashree_h   Replies: 1   Views: 1211

devashree_h 1 1211 16 December 2009 at 12:59am by carjuan
Soumya Tandon dancing doll - article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 2   Views: 1175

-Aysha- 2 1175 13 December 2009 at 1:24am by nimmysnv
Salman's interview: I'VE ALWAYS LOVED DANCING.

Author: live_life   Replies: 6   Views: 694

live_life 6 694 27 July 2009 at 1:18pm by jazzzz.
Now this is what I call a Dancing :P

2

Author: Dabulls23   Replies: 10   Views: 851

Dabulls23 10 851 25 June 2009 at 3:39am by -iPayal-
Favorite Dancing Style!

2

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 13   Views: 697

-iPayal- 13 697 28 May 2009 at 10:50pm by blueblue3

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index