The one dancing to Aisa Jadoo indeed was good..

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Is it just me, or was that one person who danced on Aisa Jadoo really good?? I think he was about the 2nd performer in today's episode...I don't remember his name though..

If it wasn't for his choice of song I guess, he was indeed very good..Apperently very flexible? And from when he entered, I didn't even think that he'd be this good..I thoguht he was just another one of those who came to make a fool of himself, but he did indeed turn out to be very good..

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hardik Rawal???? The guy who brought Nunchaku??

kristie12 thumbnail
Some Ahmed.....Alim Ahmed I guess...
yes his dance was good... but those were girly moves...... If he can not do anything other than girly dance in future, I don't think he has any hope....
The thing he was wearing around his waist was too funny....LOL.....

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

i didn't like him that much..his moves were really girly..

i don't think he should have made it

Pradarshak thumbnail
He was good ...whatever he performed......but my instinct says....bad news girls!......
lady_scandalous thumbnail
He was really good..but only if it was on a girl it wudda been even better like terrence said.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He was good at what ever he did in one dance...Question is how good is he in other dances where he has to dance like a guy...Hopefully he will be great....We have to wait and watch.....
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His name was Alim Khan
yeah he was good..but lol is he gay ? or he just wanted to try something NEw as everyone would say!? :P
aangelis thumbnail
i thought he was gay too. idk the way he talked and danced. maybe its just me :/
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he was extremely good