Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

real_sanyogita

Goldie

real_sanyogita

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
well u r very rite but i also think that the show will show the death of sugna instead of pratap as she'll be pregnant. she'll die just like jamuna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugna's Fate as a Widow (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged

theres not way they will let gehna do that. i mean maasa. i really wonder whats going to happen its so unpredicatable.

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I really don't think that her in laws will accept her after hearing that she is prag coz they will think that this is not pratap's child as Sugna's gauna happen recently......

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I'm glad to see so many replies and read so many different views. Although the show is #1, the forum never seemed active but it's great to see that it's picked up and getting better each day. In yesterday's SBS, they mentioned abt Sugna becoming a child widow and pregnant as well, but I was surprised when they said that after her gauna she will find out abt Pratap's sudden death when she reaches her sasural. Wonder what they meant by 'find out'? Wouldn't Pratap and his family be w/ her during the gauna and wouldn't they be the ones taking Sugna to their house? Like typically the way bidaais are done? From the way the SBS narrator said it looked like Sugna reaches Pratap's house and finds out that he died. But it's definitely going to be so heart breaking. I can just imagine the reactions of the villagers and esp maasa's. I can't even predict what is going to happen to Sugna. The story is so unpredictable!

Ayesha_25

Groupbie

Ayesha_25

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
yh exactly dere is NO WAY her in laws wil believe dat da child is her husband's as her gauna wasn't done. Also, i think at this point daadisa will think da same about suguna but gehna will b da only one to support her as she had noticed sumthing not right wid suguna wen she had met pratap. i am shuddering to think of sugunas fate :S, even phooli's husband died without her gauna and she is bad luck here to da girl will b pregnant too :'( imagine dat :$

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 10 February 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
no 1 will believ tat sugnas child is prataps, her inlaws infact the villagers will banish her i guess!oh i feel so sad 4 her!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top