Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes, Kuku Michi share a deep bond that keeps them together in life and death. BTW, where were you all these days? Update Sassy wala fic pls.
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: michifanreal

Yes, Kuku Michi share a deep bond that keeps them together in life and death. yeah... some ppl r so lucky to get love or relation like tht๐Ÿ˜... like tht dialogue in Notting hill (lol was talkin to Sia abt tht yesterday)
"For June who loved this garden from Joseph who always sat beside her." Some people do spend their whole lives together.
BTW, where were you all these days? my sis came home first time after her marriage, so my cousins and guests were over at my place, so was a little busy๐Ÿ˜› Update Sassy wala fic pls. hehehe yeah hun will update it soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NosVemos thumbnail
Awww Kuku tumne kya yaad dilaa di! Notting hill is one of the sweetest movies I have ever seen. I cherish that piece of beauty.
Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
NosVemos thumbnail

Can't help posting this pic!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh man i so want to see tht movie again... love it! so cute it is.. and the dialogues also! was readin the dialogues of movie now...

I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
*SIIIIIIIGH* tht is one of the best lines i have heard in a movie!
NosVemos thumbnail
I have the DVD of the movie with me. I am going to watch it this weekend- I guess it will be my 5th time!