Users

Frequent Posters

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
next time he should just stick to no comments
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

lol you know what whatever you guys are syaing about Shahid is your opinion and I think that Shahid is RIGHT in his way to say whatever about Kareena because at the end of the day she was the one who dumoed him and how many people do you actually see getting along with their ex as if it was no big deal....I would say something is seriously wrong with Shahid if he didnt take digs at her or whatever..I mean hello a break up is still despressing and heartbreaking....and he is justified in saying what he said...

and this just makes me hate Kareena even more....gosh I never liked this woman and never will...

whats the proof tht he was the one whu got dumped? lets not make false statements here.
just bcuz kareena moved on and found someone and poor shahid is still dwelling doesnt mean tht he got dumped. From all we've heard it sounds like a mutual decision. Besides this breakup is old news, we've discussed it so many times before. I think Shahid should just move on and not answer anymore qs related to kareena and vice versa.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh there we go again. As usual, Kareena the villainous who took advantage of poor shahid and hten uncermoniously dumped the little angle. I can go vice a versa and say that hti smakes me hate shahid even more.

lol you know what whatever you guys are syaing about Shahid is your opinion and I think that Shahid is RIGHT in his way to say whatever about Kareena because at the end of the day she was the one who dumoed him and how many people do you actually see getting along with their ex as if it was no big deal....I would say something is seriously wrong with Shahid if he didnt take digs at her or whatever..I mean hello a break up is still despressing and heartbreaking....and he is justified in saying what he said...

and this just makes me hate Kareena even more....gosh I never liked this woman and never will...

Aw, Tani. But we don't know who dumped who. And just because you don't like Kareena, what he said is ok?😕
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Insanity

Aw, Tani. But we don't know who dumped who. And just because you don't like Kareena, what he said is ok?😕

I didnt say that Kully. rather I didnt mean it that way...I said that he is justified in saying what he did...I mean both are entitled to have sour relations with another. no matter whoever's fault it is...one shows the sourness while the other probably doesnt.

sorry if that offended you😊
Edited by Tani91 - 15 years ago

I didnt say that Kully. rather I didnt mean it that way...I said that he is justified in saying what he did...I mean both are entitled to have sour relations with another. no matter whoever's fault it is...one shows the sourness while the other probably doesnt.

You didn't offend me, don't worry. 🤗🤗 And I misunderstood. I thought you meant it was ok that he compared her to a cow. Of course, he can be angry about it, but... ok, not getting into that. 😆😆
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what you said is probably right.. and then he should be straightforward, instead of making digs like that.. i really do not like that in a person and after reading this, i think Kareena was more right and Shahid was more wrong.. i am nobody's fan but this statement has forced me to take sides, and it ain't the little angel's..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bad_witch

There is something implicitly manipulative about Shahid Kapoor.

Its something thats inherent and for some strange reason it hasnt been picked up on by a lot of people.

I think he deliberately played the whole "I am the heart-broken poor soul, jilted lover blah blah."

He seemed to come across as being extremely stern and rigid.
If he had a more laid back atitude then it certainly has never shown. In a way its particularly obvious now that both kareena and shahid were different personalities. In my opinion I think his nature stifled her as it was the antithesis of her own.

He seems to be a man who keeps his cards very close to his chest but kareena has invariably worn her heart on her sleeve in that lies the contrast between the two.

In retrospect it was inevitable that this would never last, you cant change your persona to accomodate another person, because with time you will tire of  the facade and eventually come to the realisation that you cant change the person that you are.

subjectively I would take kareenas forthright blase attitude over Shahids more calm and calculated one.

After all dont they always say that "its the quiet ones we need to watch out for?"

you are soo right about that.. agree with you 100%..
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago