Chat Clubs

*Partners in Crime* pg 105 WARNING!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 105

Page 1
Page   of 105
Page 3 Page 105

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Noorin : welcome hun :)

@Apoorva : I know yaar, but the actor contributes substantial amounts of his own characterstics to the character, and a change in the actor means a change in the character....I don't think anyone but Mayank can bring the poise & substance to Rahul...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Partners in Crime* pg 105 WARNING!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged

one more partnerWink

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Yeah You are right Liza. Mayank did leave his traces in the charecter of Rahul and that is gonna stay in there forever. No one could potray Rahul better than Mayank. But we can give the new guy a chance cant we?

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@Apoorva -- I suppose we can....but RM won't be the same :(....It'll be like watching Muskaan with someone else :((

@ Fizzi -- Hey Sis !

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Yeah I know. It will be hard. I am gonna miss Mayank SO much. NOONE could ever take his place as Rahul.

I wish the new guy will be able to do "justice" to the charec of Rahul, and I hope he is cute and hot looking!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@ Apoorva -- LOL..Very important "Cute" & "hot" ! Point to be noted !

I just hope he can bring "Rahul" alive, and doesn't make it seem as if we are watching some other character. I want to feel like I'm watching Rahul....& not his duplicate :(

But don't you think this replacement will have it's effect on the forum ? I mean when Shilps left, the forum got divided, do u think the same thing is probable ?

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I doubt the forum will get divided this time. Because RM fans are very limited in number and we all love Mayank to the core. And all the RM fans have already left the DMG forum. So I doubt that could happen.

The reason why the forum got divided when Shilp left acoording to me is--See most of the members in the forum are all girls so they naturally will be more attched to Karan than Shilpa. So some of them didnt really have a problem when Shilpa left as they where happy that at least Karan was in the show. But some of them loved Shilpa a lot and therefore were angry.

Here Mayank is leaving, if it would have been Drusti leaving it would have been a diffrent case, the forum would have spilt up into two again.

I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@ Apoorva -- I get your point. I think you're right. Forum won't get divided in the literal sense, but there can be a few small diputes, b/w people who will say "Move on" and people who still wish to stick to Mayank. Let's see, I hope nothing major happens.

BTW, Do you like the way the story is progressing ? It's going at the very fast rate. I personally didn't like the way AR story came out, it was very lousy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top