Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Bye my partners in crime :)
Will be back in an hour !
Have fun!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know fizzi but still don't u think it was needed?πŸ˜• they could atleast show some progress in AR that time

Alrigh gtg now talk to u lates gals wil be back in few hours!! take careπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by dkent - 15 years ago
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bye dharu n lizu
where r u ji?
roxthefox thumbnail
Well hello ladies ;)

Did we all add Huma to he members list? I haven' read the last 8 pages, but re:discussion of Mayank or Shilpa.

Well as Liza said, and as I've said in a previous thread, they both fit their respective parts like a glove. They were made to play their roles. Their characterisitcs and mannerisms CANNOT be replicated by any other actor. Each actor brings their own characteristics/mannerisms to the role, altering the role altogether, and for the most part, for the worst.

It was Shilpa's expressions and mannerisms that became a signature of Ridhima. The only mannerism I see now is Ridhima putting her hair behind her ear in every shot-- whether romantic, or sad. πŸ˜†

I do not want to see Mayank replaced by another actor. You can see what happened to the show after Shilpa was replaced, and well, even though Mayank was not playing a central character, he did, nonetheless have a large fan following.

Anyways, I'm glad the track is finally moving forward, although the emotional scenes were a bit unwatchable because the actor portraying Ridhima... erm.... isn't the best at 'crying' ;) It was a huge distraction. Not to mention, the love story seems so forced and non-existant that I don't feel sympathy for the characters. Yes, I said force, because from no angle do the characters seem like they are in love with eachother. Doing hot-romantic scenes doesn't substitute for showing 'love'
Edited by roxthefox - 15 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Re: RM

It's a shame that their track ended when it was just getting hot ;) I remember watching the scene where he confesses his love for Muskaan and thinking "OMG HE FINALLY DID IT!"-- worth the wait! And a week later I hear Mayank is leaving. His exit finally made me come out of hiding and post in the DMG forum.
roxthefox thumbnail
P.S. Shweta should have been Shilpa's replacement. I'm sure the forum wouldn't have been as divided had she played the role. And it would actually make sense as to WHY Armaan fell in love with her. Great actress, great chemistry.
roxthefox thumbnail
Something interesting:

I originally started watching the show due to Karan. And I originally hated Shilpa and thought she wasn't a 'pretty' enough co-star for Karan. But WOW did she win me over. Not only did she outshine Karan, I think she's one of the most beautiful tellywood actresses ;)

Also, I did not know Mayank's eyes were real until the Save Sanjeevani Concert πŸ˜†
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey liz...amazing topic yaar!!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Roxy : Welcome Sweeety !!!

@ Sims : Awwwww....No hun :) Ur most welcome !!!
-simi- thumbnail
HAHA rox i must tell u im a big fan of ur posts and ur sarcasm πŸ˜†