*Partners in Crime* pg 105 WARNING!!!

Posted: 15 years ago
**PARTNERS IN CRIME**

Heya Guys !

Since some of us do feel that criticism is a very important tool to make sure that a show does not let us down, I am opening this CC for all our lovely critics !
You all can constructively criticise DMG here, point out the flaws, mistakes & how it can be improved. You can also criticise the actor, but only "Criticise", do not "Bash".
You all can criticise each episode of DMG in a detailed way. All of you can give your analysis. We will criticise the minutest of details.

At the same time, we can also nodd our heads in appreciation. We will praise DMG when it is good.

This CC is open to only exclusive invitees, all people who are willing to join will have to PM me before doing so. Member's list will be added later.

~RULES~

1) No Bashing, Strictly Criticising
2) Chatting is most welcome, since this is a Chat club, but please do not forget the main purpose.
3) No passing personal remarks or side remarks.
4) No romantic talk (AR/RM/AA/SK..or whatever)
5) We will have a "Critic of the Week" award too --- COTW !

Thankyou ! Enjoy Criticising !
Neeta😊

NOTE : This CC has not been created to ridicule or bash DMG, it has been created so that it can be bettered 😊

Edited by liza93 - 15 years ago

~Member's List~

1) Neeta (liza93)
2) Soha (roxthefox)
3) Apoorva (I-luv-Mayank)
4) Noorin (angeldmg16)
5) Fizzi (armi+ridzi 4eva)
6) Dhara (dkent)
7) Simi (musicdiva)
8) Huma (totallyfabulous)
9) Mehek (xdmgx)
10) Saira (KaranShilpafan)
11) Aishah (aishah02)
12) Chandni (angel1117)
13) Ramsha (ramsha247)
14) Zainab (zainab25)
15) Sonia (SuhaniSonia)
16) Jia (soul_angel)
17) Neha (Love_ya)
18) Noreen (nowee10)
19) Lupin (lupin01)

To be continued....

Heya !

Awesome CC Neeta....!!

Thanks Apoorva :) Welcome here !

I think you better add the fact that we all love DMG and we only want to make it better in the Intro before anyone starts to get any wrong ideas that we opened up this CC to "bash" DMG...Its upto you of course....

Hey liz

Amazing topic 🤗

Hey Apoorva -- What do you think about the new replacement ?? Since Mayank is not coming back...so they're replacing him :((

My personal belief is that changing the actor is a very bad thing because the previous actor has already left his/her mark...and it's very difficult for us as audience to get used to a new face.

wat do u think?

Ur right...I'll just do that :)

I agree, the RM fans will never be able to accept the new guy. But I guess the Rm story is better off with Mayank being replaced. I WANT the RM story to move on, even if it means a replacement.

@Noorin : welcome hun :)

@Apoorva : I know yaar, but the actor contributes substantial amounts of his own characterstics to the character, and a change in the actor means a change in the character....I don't think anyone but Mayank can bring the poise & substance to Rahul...
Yeah You are right Liza. Mayank did leave his traces in the charecter of Rahul and that is gonna stay in there forever. No one could potray Rahul better than Mayank. But we can give the new guy a chance cant we?