Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pearle

pearle

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
It's a know fact that each one, especially women love accepting gifts of any kind. And when the woman is showered with the beautiful and precious gift like Jewelry, no words are left for her to express the feeling of happiness as, every women love to adorn jewelry. But, with changing times the trend of jewelry has also undergone a considerable change. The perception of the people towards wearing expensive jewelries is now different.

In the last century, diamond jewelry became fashionable and more well-known, and people no longer think derisively towards the jewelry made from inexpensive materials. Nowadays, more emphasis is given to style and fashion of jewelry, rather than on the material and cost of jewelry. Today it is not of necessity for present woman to be dressed in jewelry prepared of murano glass, gold, platinum or diamonds; the foremost
important thing is that it should look elegant.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jewelry - More than just Style" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i like artificial jewelry =]
it goes great with suits and stuff and they arent too expensive! and im not the type to spend hella money on jewelry LOL

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

well..i acually think these ladies who go out and spend about $3000 on some gold kangans are crazy..!
i guess maybe you should have 2 pairs or so..but having 7/8 pairs is CRAZY!
i mean..honestly..no1 looks at ur jewlery..
as long as ur hair and clothes are gud..fake jewelry looks real! LOL
lyk this one lady..she wont spend nethin on a gud salwar suit.. but she'll spend thousands on jewelry...and to tell u the truth.. if her clothes dnt match the quality of the jewelry..the jewels look FAKE!

well..thts all i hav to say! EmbarrassedLOL

but if your incredibily rich..then you goo for it all..LOLEmbarrassed

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

well..i acually think these ladies who go out and spend about $3000 on some gold kangans are crazy..!
i guess maybe you should have 2 pairs or so..but having 7/8 pairs is CRAZY!
i mean..honestly..no1 looks at ur jewlery..
as long as ur hair and clothes are gud..fake jewelry looks real! LOL
lyk this one lady..she wont spend nethin on a gud salwar suit.. but she'll spend thousands on jewelry...and to tell u the truth.. if her clothes dnt match the quality of the jewelry..the jewels look FAKE!

well..thts all i hav to say! EmbarrassedLOL

but if your incredibily rich..then you goo for it all..LOLEmbarrassed

haha...some aunties just dont get it! LOLLOLLOL
gold jewelry is outdated and she should spend more on suits than jewelry! gold doesnt match with everything!

Madiha.

IF-Dazzler

Madiha.

Posted: 14 February 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
im up for artificial jewwllery aswelll  ... like mentioned above its nt expensive but still luks nice ..
. true aunties dnt get it LOL.. im always tld save up fr gold

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
err ... i'm not much of a jewellery girl, but more of a shoe and bag girl lolz, but i think spending fortune on jewelleries is ridiculous ... i prefer artificial ones ... they look trendy and cheap, i especially love those big bangles and long chain necklaces .... i've got loads ...

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I like glass churis that go with salwar suits and for the rest, I like costume jewelry in Eastern and Western styles.   It it's a cute design, who cares if it's real.  It has to suit the wearer's face, wrist, neck and so forth.

Some people have a lot of green to splash, so they buy whatever they want.   Some can afford to splash a few grand on a watch, so they do it.  but I am a practical person, I dont like to wear a lot of flashy things because they look tacky and I feel like they can attract the wrong kind of attention on the street.  I also think why spend so much when that kind of money can pay for a semester of college haha. 

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

I like glass churis that go with salwar suits

i agree!!! i luv buying bangles{i call em; wanga/banga-lol punjabi i guess}
even if i dont find matching sets, i have to have matching bangles!!Big smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top