Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Didn't mean to offend, it was pure sarcasm. My views on live-in relationships are the complete opposite. See that topic if you get a chance. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sorry if sarcasm didn't seep through as clearly as it should've, I'm not very awake right now. ๐Ÿ˜†

G'night.

oh , i forgot it completely...........damn

my mistake .....completely

G'night
tc

PS- try offending me , i want to see how i can control myself๐Ÿ˜†
        i really am one person who 'd seriously advise others to never take offence,
        however my capabilities haven't been practically tested a lot yet ๐Ÿ˜†
apux thumbnail
Hmmm....I've never thought of this.  I have seen some unmarried women wear a ring on their wedding finger to scare the guys away and the married guys not wear their their wedding bands so the girls aren't scared away๐Ÿ˜†

I think because the sindoor is attached to religious purposes, it shouldn't be worn just for fashion BUT if someone who is unmarried wears sindoor that doesn't mean the married women's sindoor has lesser value.  Sindoor should hold personal value and if someone wants to wear it, who are we to say anything against them....
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

oh , i forgot it completely...........damn

my mistake .....completely

G'night
tc

PS- try offending me , i want to see how i can control myself๐Ÿ˜†
        i really am one person who 'd seriously advise others to never take offence,
        however my capabilities haven't been practically tested a lot yet ๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh it worries me that you remember my views. Was I the only one who disagreed on that topic? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Try offending you? Ahh, they say be careful what you wish for. With my completely radical views, I might offend you one day or another. ๐Ÿ˜† But I don't think one should take offense only because you don't share someone else's views --- and I try not to make politically incorrect statements (oh god, hope Gauri di isn't reading this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) --- okay I don't, but I avoid hurting feelings -- that's my number one priority. ๐Ÿ˜Š
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Y not. Y not.

Actually guys living with desi girls should beware. If some red paint drips from the brush while you paint the wall into the forhead she might conclude that you married her. In hindi movies fans blow powder, blood drips, and people get married.

Also they talk about 'mann me pati maan lena' waise 'mann me divorce kar sakte hain kya'?

Ahh Mujhse Dosti Karoge did have funny ending, didn't it? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

@Woh Ajnabee: Hmm, well. I think that women who are in live-in relationships should be allowed to wear sindoor. (is it a right now to be able to wear a sindoor. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Well we can't stop them, now can we? Apparently, marriage licenses are overrated. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kidding. And everything is a right these days --- would you rather if I called it a "privilege"? ๐Ÿ˜›
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Question: Is Sindoor more of a religious or cultural symbol?
Mindbender thumbnail
Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Question: Is Sindoor more of a religious or cultural symbol?

From the definitions ,
it seems its first religious (hindus)
Mindbender thumbnail

Ahh it worries me that you remember my views. Was I the only one who disagreed on that topic? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Try offending you? Ahh, they say be careful what you wish for. With my completely radical views, I might offend you one day or another.

Your views are actually fun to read (no sarcasm or pun intended)

But I don't think one should take offense only because you don't share someone else's views --- and I try not to make politically incorrect statements

That doesn't translate to you try making politically correct statements.
Right ??
๐Ÿ˜†

(oh god, hope Gauri di isn't reading this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) --- okay I don't, but I avoid hurting feelings -- that's my number one priority. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘
Waise another reason why we shouldn't take much offence is
because it sometimes ruins the joke and sarcasm
as you have to write after such a post "no offence"

Well we can't stop them, now can we? Apparently, marriage licenses are overrated. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kidding. And everything is a right these days --- would you rather if I called it a "privilege"? ๐Ÿ˜›

I personally don't care at all, just a little surprised to see you use "right." ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ftm_ca: I always thought it was religious... (and that's why I understood bindis being a cultural symbol and a fashion statement)
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago