Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
for alot of us, we are ""'unfortuante'"" not to live in a rajasthani city where the local lady finds grooms for all the girls

i know this process of husband/wife hunting can be toiling unless youre damn lucky its highly unlikely that you'll find your perfect mate onthe first try... i mean with different techniques out today like shaadi.com and other websites, we've pretty much narrowed it down to basically promoting yourself as a good partner...

This is hwere the fiction kicks in and you see that the first boy is the dream husband.. ::sigh:: only if it worked that way...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it really that easy?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I wish it was that easy..Looking for the perfect soul mate, I guess it can be hard! I know this because I have cousins who are soo choosey!

I wish it was like fairy tales and shows..Where the first person you see there is the one who's perfect for you.

sana_ar

sana_ar

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

yep, its definatley not easy out there, and i dont think it matters one bit whether you live in Rajasthan or not, and mostly people are going for the abroad guy so how much would the local "tai" know about that. its not easy to begin with and then we have people who end up being choosey which is not a bad thing but does create a dilemma sometimes, like akhshara and the moustache thing. But i cant blame her, i wont go for a moustache guy either!!!!!!

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Its not at all easy to find the perfect guy of dreams..for example one of my relatives spent more than 2 years looking for the perfect guy to marry...she wanted the perfect husband..handsome,rich,good voice,moustache less n what not..she rejected half of the proposals coz they didn't meet her demands..n finally she chose a handsome rich guy from good family..who turned out to be a complete jerk who beat her up n got involved in extra marital affair..so it's better to marry someone imperfect with some goodness than going in search of total perfection

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya2008

Its not at all easy to find the perfect guy of dreams..for example one of my relatives spent more than 2 years looking for the perfect guy to marry...she wanted the perfect husband..handsome,rich,good voice,moustache less n what not..she rejected half of the proposals coz they didn't meet her demands..n finally she chose a handsome rich guy from good family..who turned out to be a complete jerk who beat her up n got involved in extra marital affair..so it's better to marry someone imperfect with some goodness than going in search of total perfection

awwwwwwww
this is messed up
poor gal

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
TO FIND A GROOM IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT, I MEAN THE SUITABLE ONE.
WE ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY SISTER FOR ONE YEAR ALMOST.
BUT WE HAVE NOT GOT THE IDEAL MATCH.

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
it is not easy  to get Good partner but i think if u believe that you will get good life partner Then you will.  Agar aap ka yaqeen paka hai to aap to acha life partner milega.

Even i am from small city from pakistan, and over there ladies do the same thing they search grooms for all the girl, and I believe that  80% of girls get good partner to spend life with, without choosing there own life partner bcoz those ladies have good experience of their own life, so offcourse they will choose best one.

I believe that Arrange marriage is much better then love marriage.

Edited by Hajoo - 05 February 2009 at 11:25pm

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ITS TOO UCH DIFFICULT.
I THINK YOU WILL BE THE LUCKIEST IF YOU FIND YOUR SPOUSE IN THE FIRST TRY.....
I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH ALL OF YOU.
MY FATHER WENT TO SEE SOME GUY FOR MY ELDER SISTER.
THE GUY'S FAMILY WAS SUPER RICH.
BUT WHEN MY FATHER SAW THE GUY IT TURNED TO BE ABNORMAL.
HE WAS DOING SOME MYSTERIOUS THINGS.

YOU IT WAS LIKE BMTD EARLIER "SAGAR" LIKE.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top