shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

why do we always blame ekta for her ridculous ideas. because if her ideas are stupid then why is kyunki one of the top shows of star? she writes these stories BECAUSE this what the audience is encouraging nowadays by making shows like kyunki the top show. usko bhi paise banane hai right. now i am not  a fan of ekta or kyunki   all i am saying is that the only way she will stop making such shows is when we, the audience stop appreciating them.

p.s. i am sorry if i offended someone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinee thumbnail
i dont think she write the stories... the stories are written by the others.. its only her 'name'!
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she  has the FINAL say
neuchari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly, we need to criticise the write not the producer😊
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See, Ekta has gone berserk. She has completely got the theory of conception wrong. Her stories are becoming too very unimaginable. You take the following for instance.

According to the theory of conception, it takes 6 weeks minimum for a lady to know she is pregnant.Sometimes, it might take upto 7-8 weeks to know about it.Now as far as kyunki is concerned, i think its 3 months since Nandini was raped. Is it believable that Nandini did not get to know that she is pregnant for 3 months. Usually a girl will know about it in 40 days. This is how the system works.

I have read many books on this and the theory Ekta is telling cannot be thought of.Again, another important fact is that a lady will have giddiness during her first 4 weeks of pregnancy. Nandini is having after 3 months of being pregnant. Isnt this absurd?? Not many viewers (especially who know about this) will believe this story of Ekta.

Again, another flaw in the story is that Nandini was beaten, dragged, thorwn , pushed by Ansh before he died. She was also bleeding that day. If we realistically see it, she should have known of her pregnancy then. After undergoing so much of physical trauma, its unbelievable that she did not have any complication like miscarriage. Atleast, she should have had some problem and symptoms should have crept then of her pregnancy. Ekta, please dont fool viewers. This is the most unbelievable story.

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good point sree_20 but people will ignore fact like that and keep on watching, like me because its good timepass, and when i see something dumb on the show i mention it and we have a good laugh, so it all good

sree thumbnail
ya, i agree to you, singh23 that it is just timepass. But even for that, i think little bit of common sense is required and Ekta has lost it all. I dont think people will agree to what Ekta is trying to say. Its meaningless.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
sree_20... u r so rite..i also thought about all these things...but then i dont care much since these r ekta's serials..u can expect anything!!!! She is used to making such nonsense stuff...and we r the most stupid audiences ready to believe everything she wants us to! 🤢
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

While watching Ektaa's serials we have to keep our brains aside😆.....only we have to watch it for fun or for time pass...... no logic or no sense in these serials. Its not at all practical.

sree thumbnail
But cutereems, Ekta cannot just anything and everything and ask the viewers to believe it and appreciate it. There's a limit to everything isnt it?