India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

why blame ekta??

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

why do we always blame ekta for her ridculous ideas. because if her ideas are stupid then why is kyunki one of the top shows of star? she writes these stories BECAUSE this what the audience is encouraging nowadays by making shows like kyunki the top show. usko bhi paise banane hai right. now i am not  a fan of ekta or kyunki   all i am saying is that the only way she will stop making such shows is when we, the audience stop appreciating them.

p.s. i am sorry if i offended someone

nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
i dont think she write the stories... the stories are written by the others.. its only her 'name'!
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
she  has the FINAL say
neuchari Senior Member
neuchari
neuchari

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Exactly, we need to criticise the write not the producerSmile
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

See, Ekta has gone berserk. She has completely got the theory of conception wrong. Her stories are becoming too very unimaginable. You take the following for instance.

According to the theory of conception, it takes 6 weeks minimum for a lady to know she is pregnant.Sometimes, it might take upto 7-8 weeks to know about it.Now as far as kyunki is concerned, i think its 3 months since Nandini was raped. Is it believable that Nandini did not get to know that she is pregnant for 3 months. Usually a girl will know about it in 40 days. This is how the system works.

I have read many books on this and the theory Ekta is telling cannot be thought of.Again, another important fact is that a lady will have giddiness during her first 4 weeks of pregnancy. Nandini is having after 3 months of being pregnant. Isnt this absurd?? Not many viewers (especially who know about this) will believe this story of Ekta.

Again, another flaw in the story is that Nandini was beaten, dragged, thorwn , pushed by Ansh before he died. She was also bleeding that day. If we realistically see it, she should have known of her pregnancy then. After undergoing so much of physical trauma, its unbelievable that she did not have any complication like miscarriage. Atleast, she should have had some problem and symptoms should have crept then of her pregnancy. Ekta, please dont fool viewers. This is the most unbelievable story.

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

good point sree_20 but people will ignore fact like that and keep on watching, like me because its good timepass, and when i see something dumb on the show i mention it and we have a good laugh, so it all good

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
ya, i agree to you, singh23 that it is just timepass. But even for that, i think little bit of common sense is required and Ekta has lost it all. I dont think people will agree to what Ekta is trying to say. Its meaningless.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
sree_20... u r so rite..i also thought about all these things...but then i dont care much since these r ekta's serials..u can expect anything!!!! She is used to making such nonsense stuff...and we r the most stupid audiences ready to believe everything she wants us to! Dead

Go to top