Lip Care Product ????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hi friends
here's a question i always wanted to ask .
Which lip care product do u use ?? Why do u prefer it ?? Are u addicted to it ??

well heres wht i have to say abt this
i use labello and Lclear
i pefer thes because when a mixture of this is applied it bring grt softness 2 ur lips. i wouldn't say i am addicted to this as i use it recently

meli

**Viewbies Note** Please dont post the topic in all caps as it represents shoutingSmile

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 06 February 2009 at 6:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lip Care Product ????" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose12

Goldie

rose12

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

i use beauty rush by victoria's secret

there glosses give u the shine and colour that u need without over doing it
i also like this new product i just got called Nivea Lip Care in pearl in shine its a chapstick and is very sheer
i recommend these to anyone

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Vaseline...it makes my lips pink and fixes the damage i do to them by picking the chapped parts off. =]

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

I use this medicated lip balm called Blistex, its especially good for cold climates and it makes ones lips soft but also heals the parts that may be chapped and dry. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top