India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

why blame ekta??

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

why do we always blame ekta for her ridculous ideas. because if her ideas are stupid then why is kkusum one of the top shows of sony? she writes these stories BECAUSE this what the audience is encouraging nowadays by making shows like kkusum the top show. usko bhi paise banane hai right. now i am not  a fan of ekta or kkusum because frankly, i stopped watching kkusum, the moment they started  dragging the garv-kkumud divorce.  all i am saying is that the only way she will stop making such shows is when we, the audience stop appreciating them.

p.s. i am sorry if i offended someone

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

no shrutibali you are absolutely right. You are not offending anyone. U just put your views and I agree with you. People should stop watching them so that ekta will create a better serial.

But lots of older generation are hooked up to this serial because it started out good and now it is dragging to drains. But people have their habit so set, that they just switch on and watch TV. Until, something more interesting comes up where they change channel and I guess that has happened and TRP for kusum has fallen down. People are thinking about it and that is the reason I guess their is so many rumours these days that kusum will change a whole lot and the story line will be based on the youngsters. But i feel it would have been better if she winded that and started a new.

But who can know what ekta has in her head?

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thats true.......Tongue
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

you see guys/gals there is no point in blaming ekta coz she is doing her work and she is successful in it ,which no one appreciates .

If you do not like her shows stop watching them as I do

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

yeah thats so true its the people who watch her shows that make them so stupid

P.S no offence to anyone

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Wink
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

what i think about ekta show is really spectacular well i do get upset with the dragging parts but on the other hand her senses work out well coz you never know whats going to happened in every next episode its a great surprise with great twist and that the thing i really like about it and the only thing matter me the story line is moving slowly which iritate all of us and i am pretty sure every one like her story ideas which no other serial director had in their mind frankly speaking she is a great director thumbs up Thumbs Up just work on the speed

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged
well actually story line is hers but the dialogues are written by someone else so she made this concept so she is dealing with all those twist

Go to top