Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: soapie

Sukhiiiiiiiiiii,

Thank you for the update! Your updates truly Saras Che and desperately awaited by me first thing in the morning, alongside my cuppa tea!

They got married, finally! This is also a first for BT...guy and gal get married without much hassle and without the mandatory 'Dulhan Exchange' scheme whereby the original bride runs away and some other poor soul has to be substituted!

Sounds like another totally awesome update...just dying to see the video! Especially DM and Santu's expression's during the ceremony!

But two things;

a) DM was 27 when he got married to Subhadra? Then if he is 40 now (Well for us, he is 40 for all practical purposes, whatever those villagers might say!) and if he has kids, even the eldest can't be older than 12 years old...and for some reason, I feel that there are no kids on the scene...maybe Ekta cancelled out the idea and just let DM remain an issuless widower.

b) DM is sending Santu to Surat? And Shanky Bhai is also there...now I have a definite hunch that our photographer fella and Malik are related...step-brothers or something! But wanna see Santu in DM's mansion, kone mein hi sahi, but ghar mein toh aaye!

I just loved the fact that DM is a self-made manπŸ‘πŸ‘ His back story seems so interesting...I kinda assumed that he was born with a silver spoon and just inherited the diamond factory from his father...but its really nice to read that he was actually penniless and that he made his empire single-handedly!

Now who on Earth can call our Santu, unlucky? Poor Kohinoor got hung on the wall before she could enjoy the fruits of her husband's labour and Santu ko paki pakai kichdi mil rahin hain khane ke liye!

Coming back to the translation of the shokla you have given, its perfecto! The shokla talks about an ideal wife's duties towards her husband....'Karyeshu Mantri'...and is recited during the hindu wedding ceremony.

Fantastic episode, superb update....waiting to see the video! And as usual, Bandini has me wanting more...just love the pace of the story!

Soapie

SOAPIEEEEEEEEE!!

How I wish you and me lived in the same part of the world... so we could have discussion on the day's episode as soon as it ended ! good that the description of that shloka is ok .. I am really BAD at that stuff inspite of having learnt Sanskrit at school - lol

It was a very non-BT wedding .. everything happened on time- no un-necessary delays and last minute glitches after DM gave his nod for the wedding .. everything from the bride and groom's side was perfect- leave alone that already irritating plan cooked up by Virat and executed by Jaggu .. they really have me thinking WHAT they are going to do with the video .. this time DM is not going to spare any rat and that's for sure!

I loved the scene where Santo looked on shocked as DM walked away from the mandap as soon as the wedding rites were over - it was so mean and inconsiderate for him to do that - there are a lot of married people who really preserve their gatbandhan .. and this guy just let it fall on the floor - minutes after his wedding ! Absolutely NO sense of association with his WIFE whatsoever .. God knows when he'll come to terms with the fact that she is now his WIFE ..
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Exactly it is like he feels like that he is still married to Subhadara...and I dont think he will care if she does elope with Shashank lol...i mean at least today he didn't look like he cared. he married only to get that consignment work done...he didn't care about no rahu ketu stuff
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

I watched the video and all I can say is WOW what an episode.I do not know where to begin. Aasiya was so good today - first the disinterest on her face slowly changing to fear when the pandit explained the meaning of hastmilap (joining of hands) and the to pure terror during the pheras. During the pheras she wants to look up at him but is so scared to do so. Her bidai scene was so simple yet so poignant. In the end you could see that she was walking to the car because she HAD to but absolutely did not WANT to.

And then onto DM's total meanness - the way he snatches his hand away from under hers, does not look at her at all even when putting on the mangalsutra which is hitting her nose and face, throwing his garland in nanaji's pagdi and walking off and letting  the gatbandhan cloth fall to the ground. UFFF yeh aadmi. RR as he does everyday out and out rocked the whole scene - his expressions especially his eyes and his body language during the rituals screaming 'get me out of here'.

Today my heart went all out to Santo. She made me cry.
😭😭 If he ships her off to Surat she should just elope with Shashank and take her Jupiter with her.πŸ˜†

Hema ..

It was a really heart-wrenching episode .. after hearing DM's back story and that too with the heartfelt intensity and passion that DM was narrating it, I felt equally bad for DM as I did for Santo .. here are two individuals who had NOTHING going wrong in their lives .. suddenly thrown into a marriage together.. where none of them has anything to gain, or atleast they think so ..

DM was really mean throughout the wedding.. but the saddest part was when he took his hand away from beneath hers after the hastmilap scene was over .. it was so SAD .. especially when Santo was looking for some signs of positivity to come from her to-be husband .. my heart really went out to her ...

DM is an self-obsessed workaholic .. disastrous traits!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Exactly it is like he feels like that he is still married to Subhadara...and I dont think he will care if she does elope with Shashank lol...i mean at least today he didn't look like he cared. he married only to get that consignment work done...he didn't care about no rahu ketu stuff

Well .. he would not have cared if Santo eloped with Shanky .. but if Mrs.Mahiyavanshi dares do that , to soch le
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, i'm just wishing that about a month from now, when the fact that he's married to santu would have sunk in, i wish that Shanky attempts to win over Santu, and she's olivious to it... but then DM figures it out.. I would love to see his reaction..
ronitfan thumbnail
You think Santo will be oblivious to something she already knows.. she has not seen his reaction when he came to the wedding, remember?

She must be guessing that Shanky never came back .. despite having a liking for her ..
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode, very nice update.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sukhi she thinks he's a friend.. he dint say anything... if the wedding hadn't happened, maybe she would've developed something else for him,though i wouldn't say love.. I meant she would be oblivious at his(shanky's) attempts of winning her over, maybe she'll mistake it for friendship.. But DM will see throu shanky and his intentions.. And its gonna be worse, if shanky is viraat's son...
ronitfan thumbnail
You are right, she did not say anything .. but I guess he made it quite obvious to her .. well no one in the village must have ever interacted with Santo like he has .. so definitely Santo must have assumed somewhere that he REALLY likes her ..

I want Santo to be intelligent .. and not just lead by her emotions blindly!