Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I Read twilight again today...and i almost cried...i dont know but im unable to accept that edwella are not for real!Embarrassed...their love was so  pure!..and Edward..Aahhh!..Gorgeous..Blushing
I Just Loved The way how they confessed...so cute man!..
i just cant get over it...Twilight's the best book i've ever read...though i didn't like NEW MOON that much..Ouch..
And the forest scene was just fab!...Bella Got her first kiss in a forestLOLLOLLOL...
i wish i meet someone like edward in future...or why not edward himself?LOLLOLLOL..

So i wanna know your feelingg/s after reading twilight...Please share..curious to know!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was your feeling?:P" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
don't worry...i felt the same way as u did when i read it!! I wish all of us girls get someone like edward!!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
maray dil ki baat kehdi
i m waitin for m Desi-Edward man
i want an edward in my life too

I didnt like new moon too...it had so less of edward

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
i am just as loco over it.
i don't know how many times i have reread the series over and over and over and over and over again LOL
i think we all love it mainly because we see ourselves as Bella, hoping for the Edward she found in our lives.
at first i didn't like New Moon too much, but then i fell in love with it to the point where i bookmarked the pages with Edward in it and when ever i pick up the book i jump right to those pages...Day Dreaming i love the whole concept thoughEmbarrassed
i have the plan to have the series in a glass case locked up in my library with a secret code so that they never get a speck of dirt on them, and they will be titled "Best books ever"LOLLOL

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yesh yesh you're right.
The book is soooo....umm...I've no words.
I also read it again some days ago. I think I'll never get tired of it.
To be honest, it's actually the first book I can read more than one time....because, it's so special and so different in its own way.

And I almost cried when I read New Moon again...the part when Edward leaves Bella is so touching....so sad.

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I was reading Twilight again...umm not sure when I will get rid of this book!Ermm  gah I have read it innumerable times but each time I read,its absolutely refreshing and smth really new.

I actually dont remember being so physically involved with any other books than this. The book really holds a certain enthusiasm for me. Each and every scenes are still so fresh in my mind - starting from the first glance of Edward in the cafeteria till the prom scene.Day Dreaming I have enjoyed reading every bit of it. As I said earlier, Stephenie has just put all the desires of a woman in this book that is exactly why we all are so addicted to it. Everyone wishes for a Edward, and it really hurts to know that you will never find a second Edward. He is just the invention of SM's imagination. In reality it is very difficult to find someone who loves you like crazzzy and even if he does I am sure it is not worth the love Edward has for Bella.Embarrassed

This is what makes me sad, fantasy world seems to be much beautiful than reality and I wish I was a part of that world no matter how insane ppl think I am..EmbarrassedLOL

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
so true!! i luv twilight! yeah i also blushed at the part when bella got her first kiss i was like awww... hehe... new moon made me cry!! idk buh it did!

whatsername

Goldie

whatsername

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i wish i had a friend or sister like Alice :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top