Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
^Nice plans......Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines Day planning! (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

^^Well Mahi...have a great time..Smile i can't spent my day with story books or novels i'll have to spend it with text books..so i dont thnk it'll be that great fr me! Dead

Aww.... any exams coming up, Rinky? Aww... well look at the brighter side, at least you won't be doing nothing.  But of course one can argue that doing nothing is better than spendign the time with the textbooks LOLLOL

xsweetbabygyalx - Aww... Do let us know how it goes and I am sure he'll love it.  All the best!

-Mahi

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

^^Well Mahi...have a great time..Smile i can't spent my day with story books or novels i'll have to spend it with text books..so i dont thnk it'll be that great fr me! Dead

Aww.... any exams coming up, Rinky? Aww... well look at the brighter side, at least you won't be doing nothing.  But of course one can argue that doing nothing is better than spendign the time with the textaracnce exam r comibooks LOLLOL

xsweetbabygyalx - Aww... Do let us know how it goes and I am sure he'll love it.  All the best!

-Mahi

Yeahh MahiCry...my board exam & as well as medical entarance exams are coming up after 2 months..so coachings n tutions n the most terrible part is i've exam on 14th feb in my coaching class  ..Ouch..all my frnds r sad as they were planning to go out wid their bfsLOL
BTW thx..Wink really something is better than doing nothingLOL

Edited by dream - 09 February 2009 at 2:37am

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Aww.... any exams coming up, Rinky? Aww... well look at the brighter side, at least you won't be doing nothing.  But of course one can argue that doing nothing is better than spendign the time with the textaracnce exam r comibooks LOLLOL

-Mahi

Yeahh MahiCry...my board exam & as well as medical entarance exams are coming up after 2 months..so coachings n tutions n the most terrible part is i've exam on 14th feb in my coaching class  ..Ouch..all my frnds r sad as they were planning to go out wid their bfsLOL
BTW thx..Wink really something is better than doing nothingLOL

Aww.. I wish you all the best for your board and medical entrance exams! I am sure you'll do well!

-Mahi

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
^Thanks dear!

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

^Nice plans......Big smile

awww thanks Embarrassed