dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey friends!
As we all know Valentines day is knocking at the door, so i was really curious about it.I went to Archies Gallery today & it was just RED everywhere ..all i could see was red hearts, teddy bears and  wind chimes (actually it has become popular after Anurag-Prerna's story o f kasauti i thinkπŸ˜†), & gifts especially that Om Shanti Om show piece were really popular 😳..and obviously lotss of cards & one i card i loved was with a cute heart shaped locket😳😳..well it was enough abt my experienceπŸ˜†..so i really wana know what all the ppl here are planning fr Valentines day..do share ur plannings, gifts or promises or if u r thinking of proposing someone & of course if u had experienced any funny moments in previous years!πŸ˜‰

Edited by dream - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting topic.....since i'm in a long distance relationship, i am planning to surprise my boyfriend with my dance moves via video on my personal web page which will be included on my personal website because he never sawed me dance actually.....i remember on Valentine's Day 2006, I had air mailed my bf valentine's day gifts twice but he never got them 😭 unfortunately. I don't know if the mail carriers here in America never send them out or what but I am assuming somebody stole the sort of expensive gifts I bought for him in 2006 so since then I planned on buying him gifts for Valentine's Day but putting them in my luggage until I meet him in person.....this will be the 3rd Valentine's Day I would be celebrating but this time I want to give my boyfriend a feeling that I am right in front of his eyes.....I had send him a request on a very popular request show last month for Valentine's Day but it got played a bit too early and his reaction was soo hilarious. he got me confused though.....he has been feeling special ever since then and changed quite a bit after that by acting exactly the same exact way he did when i very first told him those 3 special words......basically my plan for this year is to surprise him with my wonderful graphics, e-cards, videos as i always do.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Aww... I hope he'll love it!

Well, for me, I am not in a relationship so I have nothing planned for this Valentines and nor am I thinking of proposing to anyone.

But I sure wish everyone a very very happy Valentines Day!

-Mahi

dream thumbnail
xsweetbabygyalx best of luck..& it's realllyyyy soooo sweet of you. ..πŸ˜ƒHaha Mahi...same here i'm planning to spend my whole day with my lovelyyy dearestttttttttttt books πŸ˜†
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

xsweetbabygyalx best of luck..& it's realllyyyy soooo sweet of you. ..πŸ˜ƒHaha Mahi...same here i'm planning to spend my whole day with my lovelyyy dearestttttttttttt books πŸ˜†

Well, sounds great to me! I mean books are my love of life sort of 😳 And it's a Saturday so I won't have classes.  I think I'll do the same.

-Mahi

dream thumbnail
^^Well Mahi...have a great time..😊 i can't spent my day with story books or novels i'll have to spend it with text books..so i dont thnk it'll be that great fr me! 🀒
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks Mahi and dreams.....I also hope he does.....I made a tiny little error, this would be my 4th Valentine's Day πŸ˜† not 3rd πŸ˜† but am planning to visit him in person several months from now as soon as I find an opportunity.

dream thumbnail
Hey thats great...so let us knw wat happens after meeting him..n once again best of luck..have a rocking n luvly valentines day!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^Nice plans......πŸ˜ƒ

-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

^^Well Mahi...have a great time..😊 i can't spent my day with story books or novels i'll have to spend it with text books..so i dont thnk it'll be that great fr me! 🀒

Aww.... any exams coming up, Rinky? Aww... well look at the brighter side, at least you won't be doing nothing.  But of course one can argue that doing nothing is better than spendign the time with the textbooks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

xsweetbabygyalx - Aww... Do let us know how it goes and I am sure he'll love it.  All the best!

-Mahi