Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged

* Introduction... *

Goodbye Zahra

Staring at the envelop he could do nothing but stare at the ink... the letters mere symbols, but the depth of the words hit home like the thousands wounds he would have to nurse in the empty foreseeable future, the last of her memories now sat in his hands and he could do nothing to push the emptiness away.

Inhaling deeply he closed his eyes to try and hold onto the memories of those sparkling eyes, ones he so wanted to capture for the rest of his life but as always nothing stays forever... not even memories.

Knock knock

"You wished to see me sir"

"Come in Zahra... I have something for you... (Sighing loudly) It seems Minnie has.... was somehow more attached to you than... she left this for you"

Leaving the envelope on the table he got up from his seat located in front of fireplace, making his way out of the study; the emotions too many to hide and not some a man of his stature should share... he did what any weak person does... he fled.

Hearing the door shut gently behind her Zahra felt the sting of tears as they welled at the sight of the envelope; unwillingly moving closer she stared at the letter... "My sweet child what have you done" whispering as she focused her hands to pick up the letter. The physical strain those two simple acts caused drained her of any resolve she may have had left, unthinkingly she sank into the chair, the crevices did nothing to hide her from the pain and turmoil's she was going through. 

As the aroma of her master surrounded her; a sense of loss and warmth all crept in at once... they had something in common now. The irony, who would have thought? The rich and famous Armaan Malik Jnr and Zahra Hussain were at least in this matter at the same level. Same level or was she... could it possibly be she had one over him? The new found sense of achievement willed her to go further; opening the letter she read on...

"A child without an imagination is what a butterfly is without wings... lost. You were right when you spoke those words and I am truly sorry for all that I have done. I choose you Zahra to unlock my Pandora's Box... Goodbye."

INDEX

Okay so you guys want to kill me now... I'm sorry I know I have a couple of stories going on at the moment and I will finish them before I start this... but this story has been itching to be written for a few weeks know and I couldn't keep myself from posting a sneak peek on here. Again this is going to be one of those 'different' styles that I'm experimenting with... let's see how it goes. Thank you Nj for the title Big smile it did beat my suggestions hehe. Let me know what you guys think of this so far and I'll try to hurry up and finish the other stories so I can start on this

Lubna Embarrassed

Edited by na2339 - 30 August 2009 at 8:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetestcoolestfrnd.of.frndzscorpio95Suvarna....-Aria-aaroraKranisplnnidha1983-Cherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delving into the Mind (Minnie) - Two - 31/08" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
*reserved =D

Wohoo...This sounds totally awesum!Star

U know I dont spend that much tme on my analyzing english coursework than I spend on analysing ur FFs!LOL...But please continue this soon...Maybe like todayWinkLOL

And PM me too!

*hugs*
-MarishaEmbarrassed

PS: When r u continuing the others?AngryEmbarrassed

Edited by perfectpiscean - 05 February 2009 at 11:40pm

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Oh wow wow!! The name is fab!! Lubbi this is intriguing simply left me thinking a number of possibilities!!

And ur sneak isnt even giving away anything!! Damn!! U are gonna have my poor brain wondering!!

Loved the way u hav played with words here!! Absolutely brilliant!! Really looking forward to this one!!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged

luk fwd to tis lubna....sounds gud!! =)

aloha,
nij

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
hey this is awesome...
plz pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heezy

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
ufff lubna! come on yaar you cant just give us that much and leave it there!!!!! you haaaavvvveeeee to continue soon! really loved this "sneak peak"
heheh and pleasseee update the other ones too! been waiting very patiently :D

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Lubbi?????????

how cud u do that to us?
u better update his real soon yeh
I know where u live,take that as a warning

awesome title and wat a sneak
dam girl, u just leave me thinking so hard
u know it hurts to strain the my tiny brain
so be nice  and give me an update soon

lovya
Hina

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
technically i guess i should have been first here...errr technically only...so thats what....wow ever since that first PM i was wondering about the  possibilities....but yo're way beond anything that occurred to me in concurrence of the title debate....sneak peak is all well lubz and since you told me the where and when of doing this fic i will be patient, but i hope it will be real soon!

cheers,

nj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top