Nach Baliye 4

Rakhi Sawant's vulgar costume at Grand Finale (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
she looks like a guy!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi Sawant's vulgar costume at Grand Finale (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newpath

newpath

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
There is something about her,.....that makes her look like a man...even when she is trying to be feminine!.....

She looks like a transsexual man....trying to be a woman!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newpath

There is something about her,.....that makes her look like a man...even when she is trying to be feminine!.....

She looks like a transsexual man....trying to be a woman!

lol..hehe n here i was thinking t was only me who felt so!
anywa she looked UGLYYYYYYYYYOuchOuch

sumanforums

sumanforums

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
yes it was vulgar and in one step where she was doing a lift i thought it was about to pop out.

AND she says she has lot of children fans (in arre dewano when she argued with divya dutta).......i would not like my children to even see her forget being a fan.

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey guys.. rakhi's clothes are definitely wrong.. but i don't think she is a bad person ever.. shes only frank.. and these clothes are much much better to what she has worn in the past.. she is trying to improve her image once created and i think we should atleast give her a chance.. with the urge or earning money she started doing shady things.. but shes trying now.. give her a chance..

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wow give the girl a break guys -_-

goltv

goltv

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelsgurl

hey guys.. rakhi's clothes are definitely wrong.. but i don't think she is a bad person ever.. shes only frank.. and these clothes are much much better to what she has worn in the past.. she is trying to improve her image once created and i think we should atleast give her a chance.. with the urge or earning money she started doing shady things.. but shes trying now.. give her a chance..

Its not that - we all think its ok that she is trying to make an honest living but this makes her look like a guy and all those poses - I agree with sumanforums - I mean she has got to make up her mind either she does decent stuff having kids as fans or she just does her usual sensational crazy stuff !! You cant keep swinging from one to the other !!

And hey maybe I am a cynic but I really do believe that she does everything for publicity,TRPs and moola. I mean her relationship with her ex - I am one of the few who actually thought her relationship with Abhishek Awasthi was originally only for getting into Nach Baliye 3 and the rest was just an attempt by 0th to get maximum press coverage.  dont think wither one would have married the other. MAybe its harsh but I find it difficult to believe otherwise

Edited by goltv - 08 February 2009 at 6:18am

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelsgurl

i agree with you.. and for all the others, don't you have something better to do than criticise..??

sorry, i am being harsh but have you ever thought how the other person would feel reading your comments.. find something better to do with your time.. so what if she is only in it for money.. that obviously means she is unable to do anything else so what is wrong if she is doing that.. many other people do it, arguably more artistically, but maybe she doesn't know how.. so give her a break and lay off, please..!!

no wonder it is hard for people to change thanks to critics like you..

p.s. i am no fan of her, but i find all these comments in really bad taste..

Edited by pksanam - 09 February 2009 at 6:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top