Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

goltv

goltv

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Ok guys so that grand finale show was really great entertainment and everyone seems to have enjoyed it -  I did too SmileSmile

except I thought Rakhi Sawant was a bit vulgar or maybe it was just her costume and I was surprised that everyone else was so poker faced about it - I mean with all her poses ( before the camera with Arjun Rampal) and the extremely low hipped costume it was not sexy but just vulgar and really ugly I thought !!

See this photo. Saw it at link below with more photos

Nach Baliye 4 Grand Finale Sharukh,Rakhi Sawant Photos 

I mean why ban cabaret /bar girls etc if this type of stuff is to be seen and encouraged on TV ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi Sawant's vulgar costume at Grand Finale" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
why not? i dont see anything wrong in her costume.

xXxrachnaxXx

xXxrachnaxXx

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you..........it was ment to look sexy but turned out to look vulgar.

Pasha84

IF-Rockerz

Pasha84

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged

i agree , but all knwo rakhi for her bad taste of costume really , she got bad taste & she keep blaming the production houses

SonPan

IF-Rockerz

SonPan

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Its actually not that bad comparing to what she wore before

*shilpa*karan*

*shilpa*karan*

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
yeh i agree she has a bad taste and blames it on the production house but i read a post on here after Nach Baliye 3 that she will never work wid Star Plus anymor and she realised dat she was given mor respect in dis reality show den any other reality show but i dont understand y after sayin dat she wont work wid Star Plus , she still did jus cuz she realised her mistake and it wasnt Aamir and Sanjeeda fault dat dey won and Rakhi and Abhishek didnt , y did she leave d stage wid Abhishek after hearing d winners names, she cud have stayed and happy accepted it rather than hurryin out and crying ....

goltv

goltv

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Shilpa Karan I totally agree - she is a TRP seeking hippocrate after all that natak she did at Nach Baliye 3 last year !!!

and Ishaan what are you saying - puhhhlease she is soooo ugly an overdose of everything from botox,plastic surgey,make up to silicone !!! DeadDeadDead

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
she looked awful and the vulgar dress made it worse.She looks good when she wears simple dress.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top