Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs #2 part 35 pg 147 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetestcoolest

hiya sam di....
the part was amazing...
im glad riddhimas dad is fine and it was sooooooo dam sweet of armaan...both,at the hospital and for waiting for her...
and rahul accidently let slip....waiting for muskaans reaction.....
sry for the short omment but ive to go out right now...
fab part...loved it

annahet
Hi annahet, am so glad that you like dthe part and i guess Rahul was getting frustrated with beating about the bush...remember he is a straight talk guy ( his convo with Ridhima?) not to worry about teh short comment...shall update soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs #2 part 35 pg 147 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

reserved sam....have a great weekend!...will update the comments soon!

Thanks NJ...the man has just woken up..he claims he sleeps better around me, but I suspect its just his way of charming his way into sleeping late even when he comes for short weekends! WinkLOL shall see you on the other side of the weekend!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

reserved

*edit* firstly!! Hearty Congratulations for the 2nd thread..!! =)

now to d part..i dnt rem ne of the earlier parts which uve dne such justice 2...!! i luved it..every bit of it...wud be too less to say! glad u showed sum shine over atul....:D!! his convo wit anji...it was almost monotonous...it was more like actin delivery to me than actual real situation...u koe wat i mean? bt nehow...d situations..dealings.. were right on..anji was askin for question and atul was in no place to answer tem..gud boy! haha!!

rahul-muskaan...were fab!! i missed tem dearly in d last few updates...happy ur bck wit tem....tey still entertain me tons...and rahul was awesome here...he needed to tke a stand..gud he did :D at times u mke me think boys are a smarter head in yur ficz...bt i guess its all apt wit d demands of d happeningz..!luv tem!

armaan-ridz were an equal fun couple to read abt..tey ver very realistic...last evenin did leave a mark for tem bth even with those low momnts....niceee!! and wuhoooo yayyy armaan for wordin out his feelins so well...he didnt as he said ask her abt it again..bt yet maybe gve her solutions to her problems...in a way..how kewl is dt! haahha!!yes defin a smarter head! lol

finally....rahul-muskaan....u koe i think i liked dis d best bit of d upd....cuz it was d base...RR were pack frds..and in d run...like atul in last fic...teyd lost ter charm...or ter need of frdship...his irritation and obvious anger was so nicely dne....haha him snappin at armaan...ouchh!! :D

grt update sam....cheers again for d 2nd thread!! =)

aloha,
nij

ps...dtz so very sweet of yur guy to show up...i rem ma turn 1nce..he planned on surprisin me...and i checked his itinerary by mistake...bt i went along till he showed up.....bt duh me...didnt learn actin frm nj so gt caught of bein aware of his arrival!! nehow....fun times...gud memories!! :) tc sam!!

Hi sweetheart! Thanks for the congratulations, all courtesy you guys! Have to run now shall respond at leisure!

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
*reserved....will get back to u in some time sam...!!

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
awww sam that was sooo sweet of him to give you such a delightful surprise! well you enjoy your time with him!

ok, thread 2 has officially been inogorated! big congrats to you!!!!

wow i cant believe how insightful atul is! he is such a calm and reasonable person, just his presence brings you peace! im glad angie went to see him, hopefully his words of wisdom have helped her a little!

i completely understand muskaans dilema! how do you know he is the right person? how do you know its love? its such a tricky thing, and then through in the insecurities and you end up with one great big complecated mess! hope she at least gives the poor guy a chance hehe hes starting to lose his cool!

i just loooove armaan, it was soooo sweet of him to help ridz and her family out in a time of need. taking over at the hospital was very generous! and then he picked her up, yippie!!!!! wow what a lame excuse he fed her though haha but we know she loved it! both of them are falling for each other, and i hope they relaize it soon! i guess armaan understood her reason for cancelling the date. so im assuming hes not going to ask her for an explanation, since he kind of already figured it out, and even tried to clear riddhimas concerns...
hmmm im very curious to know what exactly riddhima will tell rahul! as im sure armaan is too!

really good part sam, continue soon!

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey Sam,
As usual, the part was excellent, superb.
I loved it, every bit of this part was excellent.
Especially in the end when rahul said irritatedly  "the last I saw was the two of you at college late last night, and now you are together again, what did you do, spend the whole time together?"
It was awesome.
And yeah forget to congratulate u, congratulation for the second thread, I wish u all the best.
Continue soon.

Kashish

raman_simer

Groupbie

raman_simer

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Congrats 4 d 2nd thread and i bet very soon i wll be congratulating u for 3rd one bcoz ur ff is awsome.It will progress by leaps 7 bounds.
Thanx for d pm

Edited by raman_simer - 07 February 2009 at 3:17am

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hey Sam!

Congrats on the second thread. I've been following your FF all along. Pardon me for being a silent reader :). I can't write long comments. I get lazy. But I really enjoy reading your story.

Keep rocking!

-Zuzu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top