Maslow's hierarchy of needs #2 part 35 pg 147 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweetestcoolest

hey sam di!!
2nd thread...OMG!!...not that it was unexpected,infact it was as obvious as the sun rising from the east!!..after all ure such an amazing writer!!!.....
CONGRATS!!!
u sooooo deserve this.
🥳

annahet

Thanks so much sweetheart! 🤗 and even more so for saying that I write well...shall treasure the comments!
wow yaar congratulations u got a new thread to post ur FF can't wait plss post soon
sorry for the late comments sam but i really loved the part they must realize soon what they feel
it would have been wonderful if Armaan had listened to the reason behind Ridz sudden behavior
but its kie brilliant Ridz's has nice distracting ability, oh my god what happened too Ridz dad, hope he will be well soon. But it seems that this will bring Armi-Ridz more closer ,
hmm when will this stupid Anjali gt her signal i hope Atul will be there for her to giv shulder but wat will happen Mr. ankit who is in his own lala land bring him down to earth make him too realize the reality bite factor, u may use Rahul for it as he himself realises the attration btw Armaan and Ridz
its satisfactory that atlest one pair Rahul-Muskaan are getting to some point, but how can anyone be so confused as Muskaan i think Rahul should prompt her more.😆😉😳
really can't wait to readthe next part .Thanx for the Pm and once agin congratulation on ur 2nd thread hope this too rocks lik the previous one😉👏⭐️
Edited by yamnovbloom - 15 years ago
Sam!!
Congratulations on 2nd thread🤗
I hope u will write and write and write more and more and more and we will get 3rd and 4th and 5th threads and soooo many more
plz update next part soon....havent got time 2 comment on the previous part so shall try 2 comment for 2 parts 2gather😒
but once again congratulations.......party time yippeee🥳

congrats on thread 2 sam, i knew you would make it!
SAM!!!

Congrats on the second thread hon! You so totally deserve it....may u open up like 5-6 more threads...hehehe...loads of love...!!!

Kiran

Hey!!!...congrats on the second thread!!.....you deserve to have not only 1...not 2...but 3 more threads!!!....amazing job on your fanfic!...love it!...will be looking forward to your other parts!!
2nd thread...way to go sam..this was totally deserved!
u deserved it...!!!👍🏼and also if u give a part today ill beall the way
yippee!! 2nd thread means more of maslow's theory..for the first time m happy abt reading more of maslow:)..congratzzz!!
hey sammmmmmm
first of all congrats dear 2nd thread dats really awesome
secondly lovced AR's unofficial date
was too good
take care
n update soon
n ofcourse thanx for the PM
love rabu