Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs #2 part 35 pg 147 (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 154

sanayq18

Groupbie

sanayq18

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy:)...its amazing to be back on the forum after so long and i finally read all the parts i had missed....i relate soooooo well to whatever u have written...its simply fantastic how writers can express themselves so truthfully...how real life situations can be written so beautifully...im soo sorry for being late...i was just too busy with exams and everything else but im super glad that i came back and went through the entire update...loved it ...absolutely...im irrevocably in love with this fic hehehe...love u sam...u rock at this...keep up the great great work

Sana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs #2 part 35 pg 147 (Page 153)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvi_rox1

suvi_rox1

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i know i m terribly late bt finally i managed ...though i was dying to read..bt was caught up in work...finally i m here with my short comment lolz on the prts till now..missed u lots..hugs.

prt 32..
so riddhima finally confessed her love..
i m glad armaan wants to let the whole world to know that he was in love with riddhima n just nt wanted to hide this wonderful feeling called love...n now comes the matter of anjali...i was just wondering sam...that armaan is giving importance to anjalis n his freindship the same way as he is valuing his love fr riddhima...obviously he shud...ufcourse both immotions r seperate n has its own place in ppls life..may be i m thinking too much..bt wonder how anjalis going to take it when she thinks she too is in love with armaan...now that armaan is too sure abt his priority...n now she is finally releived to have shashank safe so can noticed armaans over freindly n sweet behaviour towards riddhima.ankits n anjalis coversation was too sensible n needed at the moment...

n so u got a brk only on the dinner cruise..i m sure u enjoyed the belly dancing....so u r a GIRL...only i came to know abt it when u mentioned u were wearing a sarree n u must be really beautiful as ur mind is..since ppl were clicking ur snaps..i know its wierd n irritating bt i never thought of u while commenting earklier or when i sent u pms that u were...no no...is indeed a girl..how silly  n unknowledeble i m ...i am following ur ff...frm such a good amt of time...n still unaware of ur gender..lol...nt that it makes any difference i mean...ya it makes...like while commenting i always thought of u as a guy n was thinking what a superb way of peenning down such grt n deep thoughts this guy have..bt again i m nuts...so ignore me fr that..n now that i have come to know that lately...plz forgive me i have ever commentted n u felt it unusual..i hoppe u got it

prt 33...

the conversation between muskaan n rahul...was inddeed representing muskaans internal fears which was but natural..or shud i say that she just fought wid the poor guy without giving him much chance to open back..nt much of ar..to remind u...when u know how much we want this...

prt 34...
hi again....so here i come....
armaan is trrying hard to convince to talk to anjali n here she is fully avoiding him..knowing frm where hes coming...sure she has full in\stincts of why armaan demanded that conversation n time with anji...she is more than scared to confront....i think he is pretty sure...no he is sure of riddhimas fear to be come true when anji literally ignored his plea...atuls n armaans discussion wud have really releived armaan frm some of his present problems..will nt comment more on that to bore u..n here half work done fr armaan when rahul confessed that riddhima loves someone else to anji when asked her he too wanted to join her...n the best best prt was the talk betwween riddhima n muskaan..i just loved it..how honestly muskaan said every single detail of her fear to riddhima...when riddhima in return understood the same..n didnt feel offended in the least cause she herself know where she coming frm doesnt she her self has the same damn fears...i think that was the main reason ridz understood muskaans mental state of mind cause she too is fighting the same delima...bt i wonder what if anjali was  nt in the scene...does then also riddhima wud have been ale to understand muskaans fear n insecurities in the same positive masnner????was just thinking abt it...cause its easy to understand an immotion when u too had undergone the same situation some time in ur life..i guess that helps to know a persons threats more deeply....

prt 35...
so its dinner time fr the team...n atul was too much....was leaving no chance in embarassing the sweet couple...n when he asked abt the doc....i can just imagine ridz face ...like how do atul knows?n muskaan did no good to them...taking full advantage of her condition of nt being so well n all.n  armaan who was her partner in crime also didnt spare the poor riddhima n was desperate to know as to what made ridz fall fr him was too much to handle on her part..she was now trapped between the whole gang..bt then came the reply "US" n everything sorted with the kiss n their small chit chat abt riddhimas dos n donts were just terrific....it was too nicely put up i must say.the pillow thing was quite romantic..i thought so...n armaaan saying this in reply"
"I think I can think of plenty more interesting and engaging reasons to stay awake late at night Muskaan and even more delightful ways of waking her up"
was too too too romantic n seductive at the same time...though muskaan thought it as cliched i found it interesting.
anjalis fears naturally came out when they were having their little talks....poor armaan cudnt convince her to talk more..bt then i think she will understand..she is preety mature.bt immature when it coms to deal with the word"LOVE"
n ya now comes the much awaited dinner n with sexy romantic talks armaan has obviously fooled riddhima..by faking the dinner thing...bt i guess his true feelings.... thats all what matters..n ya i must confess..i will be honest..i have to open my dictionary too find out the true meaning of their conversation...that is...i cudnt make out the meanings of ur hard grammar....eg the words celibacy,clandestine,polygamy....i had to go thru the dictionary to understand better...bt it obviously improves my grammitical knowledge....thnx to u fr that....

so that was it...tc....hugs.....waiting fr the nxt prt..n ya with lot of more AR stuff

i hope u didnt got bored of my longest comment everrrr.

Edited by suvi_rox1 - 03 July 2009 at 11:23am

Wizard_of_Oz

Wizard_of_Oz

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Sam...you know what this took me back to? B school! I had so much reading this!

krati.mehra

Goldie

krati.mehra

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey Sam
I read the last few parts and i have to say that am loving the way u are carrying the story ahead.
And all the scenes between AR...their cute arguments....the subtle romance...am enjoying it all. And Atul has to be my favorite in the fic... he is so clear headed and i finally like Anjali since you justified her emotions...her being possessive over Armaan and her envy of riddz... i kinda sympathise with her... and you have potrayed her emotions really really well.
My favorite scene was the one at the restaurent with all of them teasing Riddz...I really enjoyed reading it.

Fab job Sam
Love this fic.

Do update soon and am soooo sorry for the late reply but am kinda now trying to get back to the forum properly.

Thanks
kratz

Wizard_of_Oz

Wizard_of_Oz

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

heya sam!

tons of AR yeah....but like u said....lacks the romance...not in the terms of their jolly gathering but the depth of their doing....cuz as i know it ...romance is much more than temptations, kisses and hugs.. :)

i think i liked rahul n muskaan..not my favorite.....but considerably well taken...maybe i dont like how u underplay muskaan....or maybe i like how u let rahul have the last call :D i am confused!

anjali-armaan...like someone told me ...its become a drag...but hopefully this is it for them...next time you bring them up....i am hoping teyll be in better terms...:D

overall it was a update well liked by me...cheers!

~nijaL

Hi... if you are wondering about Wizard of Oz ' the Id belongs to a dear friend who joined IF, at my insistence, very recently.... My id is giving me some problem.....it keeps giving me an error with the password and I am unable to log in.....I have no idea why because I have not changed my password...so am resonding using her ID..... This problem happened once before but it got ok in a couple of days.

If it doesn't get resolved by this afternoon, post the next part from this id as well since its ready.

I told you am wretched at writing romantic parts, lol! 

Anjali Armaan - shall try and rectify that!

Edited by Wizard_of_Oz - 05 July 2009 at 2:22am

Wizard_of_Oz

Wizard_of_Oz

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_anjali12

hai dearSmile

sorry for the late replyEmbarrassedabout the part I just loved itSmilen AR part is really very cute one yaarSmilehope he will cook for her at the net timeDay Dreamingthank u so much for the pmSmilecontinnue soooonDay Dreaming

Hi ....if you are wondering about Wizard of Oz the Id belongs to a dear friend who joined IF, at my insistence, very recently.... My id is giving me some problem.....it keeps giving me an error with the password and I am unable to log in.....I have no idea why because I have not changed my password...so am resonding using her ID..... This problem happened once before but it got ok in a couple of days.

If it doesn't get resolved by this afternoon, post the next part from this id as well since its ready.

You are welcome for the PM and shall update in a very short while....I am at home today since its a local holiday! I am glad that you enjoyed it!

Edited by Wizard_of_Oz - 05 July 2009 at 1:42am

Wizard_of_Oz

Wizard_of_Oz

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti.tweety

Hi!!!!!!

Guess I should get habitual of writing about each part being the best so far; but truly the fan fic keeps getting better with every part!Star

Loved each and every part of it! The highlight of the part was definitely the Armaan ' Anjali conversation for me. I totally loved the way you've articulated her reactions. Beautifully written and realistically portrayed! I actually felt like reaching out and hugging her. Stupid of me considering its fiction; but I guess thats the power of ur writing! Kudos!Clap

The whole restaurant scene had me in splits!ROFL

Gr8 to see an entire AR scene! Didn't realize I was missing their romance so much till I read that bit. This one had me splits again!Big smile

Good to see that at least Rahul's taken the initiative if not Muskaan. Again a wonderfully written scene! Looking forward to Muskaan's confession.

Finally, I kind of missed Ankit's presence in this entire scenario. i mean maybe an insight into how he thinks he should take his relationship further with Ridhima or maybe something on a similar track. 

Eagerly awaiting the next one!Smile

Love

Smriti

Hi ... if you are wondering about Wizard of Oz ' the Id belongs to a dear friend who joined IF, at my insistence, very recently.... My id is giving me some problem.....it keeps giving me an error with the password and I am unable to log in.....I have no idea why because I have not changed my password...so am responding using her ID..... This problem happened once before but it got ok in a couple of days.

I am sooo glad that you liked the part... es Anjali...its not always easy to take the right decisions even when you know what is right and sometimes you tend to drag it till you have no option so I guess I empathise with her too!  Yup, had thought og Ankit too, but he seemed all misplaced here but you will see him soon...while writing Anjali and him it brought home the fact that how much of grey exists in all of us...we either ignore it or conviniently overlook our grey when judging others...too philosophical right? 

Edited by Wizard_of_Oz - 05 July 2009 at 2:14am

Wizard_of_Oz

Wizard_of_Oz

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunainaTM007

yayyyy u updated :D

reserved!!!

*edited*

superb..wonderful...amazing..and a beautiful update sam!!!
the teasing session was soooo fab...atul and muskaan being down-right devils...but was extremely happy to have the chirpy and fun-loving muskaan back...and armaan teasing her back and rahul intervening and alll...really good sam...
muskaan and rahul listing out riddhima's likes and dislikes...and armaan piping in the one of them...i was actually surprised to read it coz my likes n dislikes are sooo very similar...and some of them exactly the same...
armaan showing her his study and planning the future...armaan's antics just to please her was cute and funny...i knew there was something fishy and aaaha, it turns out that he didnt cook it at all...armaan's description of her reaction was fantastic...they are sooo very cute :D
atul and armaan's talks...and atul's advice over anji was really good...hope its sorted out quickly...
RM...finally atleast somebody confessed...their fight and her shock when he expressed his feelings was well-written...hope she confesses soooooon as well...
armaan and anji most awaited talk which is still not finished was nice...anji's state of mind was damn well-described...i agree she needs time to sort it out herself...but hope she does talk to armaan once atleast...

great part once again :)
awaiting the next one...

Hi... if you are wondering about Wizard of Oz the Id belongs to a dear friend who joined IF, at my insistence, very recently.... My id is giving me some problem.....it keeps giving me an error with the password and I am unable to log in.....I have no idea why because I have not changed my password...so am resonding using her ID..... This problem happened once before but it got ok in a couple of days.

Edited by Wizard_of_Oz - 05 July 2009 at 1:50am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top