YRKKH 4th Feb 2009 - Full Written Update/Video

.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Update
For 4th Feb2009 (Episode 18)

Video Update - Nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1121765

Written Update
Hey Guys Due to the dreadful weather we are having in the UK at the moment my power keeps
cutting. The update will be with you shortly.. Thats if the power doesn't cut again.
Aaaaaargh The Snow... Love it But hate it!!
I hope that my updates will be as good as hers. So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....Anyway I hope you enjoy the update

Mini Update

Vish is happy that Akshara has agreed to marry the Bachelor of his choice.
ST arrives and takes the Shagun to give to the boys side.
Everyone is tidying the house in preparation for the grooms side arriveral.
Everyone sings a song to Akshara.
After Varsha comes to see Shuarya .
Akshara, Varsha and Shaurya go to the riverbank.
Varsha explains to Shaurya that Akshara doesn't like the guy.
Shaurya follows Akshara and Akshara explains she will marry that guys for the happiness of her father.
Badi hears and decides to do something.
Vish tells everyone that the biys side will be arriving today.
Badi fails to tell Vish.

Detailed Update

Vish puts down the book of bachelors and sits down on the sofa grinning. ' I guess your happy now, that you and your daughter have the same taste,' says Badi. ' After all she is my daughter and she know gold when she sees it....' replies Vish but as he is finishing his sentence ST arrives. Badi welcomes her in. Vish tells her that her timing is prefect. ST laughs and replies that Badi told her that they have chosen a Groom. Vish replies that Akshara likes him too. ST asks them who he is. Badi shows her a picture. At first ST looks confused but then she laughs and starts clapping. She tells them about the Groom to be and his family. She tells them he is tall. Omi cuts in, ' But our Akshara isn't that tall, what if they look like a mis-match?'. Choti reassures him that they will make a nice couple. As there conversation ends Dadi arrives with Gopi Dadi and Dhaniya and servants holding trays. Both says Hi to each other. Dadi tells her that as they are in agreement ST will get the Sari's and the gold she asked for. ST laughs and questions about the pearls. They all laugh. Dadi tells her to calm down and to give the Grooms side the Shagun and tell them to come and see Akshara. ST leaves.

In the courtyard Gopi Dadi is shining a steel pot and the everyone is busy doing other things. Badi tells Gopi to tell Dhaniya to polish the pots as the grooms side could arrive at any moment. Dadi replies that she has gone to see prince Charming and she knows that Gopi is also waiting to hear the news about the groom. Gopi Dadi begins to sing. In the song she asks Varsha to tell them what the Groom looks like. Everyone joins in. Dadi replies that he must look like Shiv ji. Akshara gets up and walks off followed by Varsha but they are stopped by everyone asking her ,What he looks like?.
Dhaniya arrives with ST. Dhaniya sarcastically sings and takes the mick out of his appearance. ST hits Dhaniya over the head in a playful way and starts singing about how amazing he is and the way he looks. Dadi turns to Badi and tells her to tell everyone how does the Groom to be look like. Badi sings it doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he keeps Akshara happy. Dadi tells her that she hopes that her is exactly the way she hopes. Then all the women dance around Akshara and Varsha.

Everyone is busy. Vish and Omi walk down the stairs talking about the things they need to remember. Vish tells Omi to make a list. Meanwhile Badi is tells a servant to make sure that they haven't left anything out. In the courtyard Choti tells Dhaniya to make sure that she changes all the sofa covers. And this is when Varsha arrives. Choti goes up to Varsha and asks her who she is looking for Varsha doesn't reply but Choti assumes that she is looking for Shaurya. She walks off laughing. Dhaniya tells Varsha that no one is leaving Shaurya alone today. Varsha stresses that she really need to meet him. Dhaniya agree to help her talk to Shaurya.

On the River bank,Akshara tells Varsha to stay with Shaurya as she is going upstairs. Varsha stops her and tries to get Akshara to admit she is not happy with the alliance. Shaurya confused asks them what he is doing there. Varsha reminds Akshara of the time she told her if that if the one is truely in you heart, the stone will skip across the water. Varsha says Shaurya and throws the stone which skips across the water. She tells Akshara that it is her turn. Akshara says Devinder and throws the stone but the stone sinks. Akshara looks scared.

Break

Varsha asks Akshara if she understood anything. Akshara replies that she didn't undersand anything and that it was nonsense. Akshara runs off. Shaurya turns to Varsha and tells her thst he didn't understand either. Varsha explains to Shaurya that Akshara doesn't like Devinder Ji and that she only agreed to the marriage becuase she didn't want to disappoint their father. Akshara arrives home and ignors Badi maa's calls and runs up the stairs. Shaurya follows moments later. Badi calls to him and he stops. She questions him about what happened. He doesn't reply to her question but asks her where is Akshara. Badi tells him that she has gone to her room. Shaurya runs off in search of Akshara.He calls out her name and then notices that she is standing on the balcony.

Shaurya questions Akshara about her decision. Akshara replies that she didn't want her father'd pride to shatter and that she wanted him to feel happy at the fact that one of there weddings is happening to his accord, She also mentions the fact that he has gone against himself and agreed to Shaurya having a love marriage. Akshara ends the conversations by telling him that she will do what ever her father thinks is right. As there conversations ends the camera zooms to reveal that Badi was standing there listening to there conversation. Badi looks worried. But before she can ever think Vish comes up to her all exicted to tell her that the Groom side is coming. Badi looks over to Shaurya and Akshara. Vish notices and tells them to come over. He tells her to tell Akshara that teh grooms side is coming. Then walks off. Badi tells Akshara that the grooms side is coming. Shaurya attempts to tell Badi but Akshara holds onto his arm. Then Akshara runs off to get ready. Shaurya looks upset. Badi turns to Shaurya and says,' Shaurya I know'. Shaurya is shocked

Break

Badi tells Shuarya that she heard everything and that she will see what she can do. Downstairs Omi and Vish are making a list of things they need to do. Badi tries to talk to him but he tells her that he is busy. Shuarya arrives. Vish tells Shaurya to listen to Omi and understand everything that he need to do and tells him to move the car. Shaurya leaves. Vish all excited asks Badi what he should wear, as he need to look his best. Badi tries once agin to talk to him but fails.

Shaurya is parking the car when Varsha arrives. She asks him whether he has spoken to Akshara. He relpies that he has but Akshara isn't saying much and won't let anyone say anything. He tells Varsha that he is confused at the fact that she wants to marry that guy and then mentions that the grooms side are coming today. All confused he tells her that now only his mother can sort things out for them. Varsha is glad to hear that Badi Maa knows and says that she is teh only one whom would be able to sort things out.

In Vish and Badi Bedroom, Badi attempts to tell Vish again but Vish tells her to get his clothes and to go and check whether Akshara was ready and why she hadn't changed. Badi tells him that first he told her to get his things. He laughs. Vish tells Badi that he is so exicted that it is the first time he is speaking about his daughters alliance. He reaveals to her that he is nervous and that he is worried something will go wrong. He turns to Badi and asks her what she wanted to talk about. She tells him that she has forgotten. Vish tells her to go and check on Akshara. Badi leaves.

The End

Pre- Cap
Vish annouces to the family that the Grooms side liked Akshara.
 Akshara smiles whilst the rest look worried.

The Moment of the Day
For me the moment of the day was when Badi accidently heard
the conversation between Akshara and Shaurya!!

THIS UPDATE IS FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. DO NOT COPY THIS TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE.
Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hun👏👏

ur update is awesome as always dear......keep it up😃
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you loads Simmie!! 😃
Awesomely written! 😃
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Full update posted... sorry about the delay guys!! mwah x
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You Simmie jaan for the wonderful update! 😊
Hope the weather has improved for you. 😳

Just returned from Uni so haven't seen the epi yet... but from the update, it sounds nice. I can't wait to see the song sequence again... hopefully it's just as good as yesterdays. 😛

And I'm really hoping Badi Maa does something quick before Devendra and Akshara's rishta gets hitched. I want Naitik to enter soon too. 😳

Thanks again hun! 😊

-aisha