Bandini

4 Feb : Written update- The Tiger ROARS .. - Page 6

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soap-critic

I finished watching the video and am thinking of the whole scenario from Santo's viewpoint. Just look at the events that transpired in front of her eyes in a few minutes.

She just watched DM roar at everyone, the hold Jaggu by his collar and threaten him a couple of times. And the his declaration to marry her? What must be going on in her mind in regards having to marry this man after seeing this avataar of his?

Aasiya was wonderful in that scene...the way she runs away and then shivers with fear and emotion...beautifully directed scene and enacted superbly by the young girl!

Ronit was so good in the scene where he pushes Pinakin away and then holds Jaggu's collar and threatens him...I actually moved back from my computer while watching it...such was the power in that one particular scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Santo is anyway in great fear of the Malik...given their first encounter in the temple and the manner in which he made her payback for it....and imagine, now she is getting married to the same man...I thought Aasiya brought out the sheer terror and shock of the situation on her face wonderfully, yet looking thoroughly innocent, someone who knows that something very wrong has happened, yet cannot comprhend the seriousness of the situation fully!

Edited by soapie - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MichiDespo

MombaJi,,,,no ways please dont say DM age is 54. i will settle for 40.

even they show i will think it as a blooper...which is made regularly in this serial.
for me DM is twice Santu age...thats it.

And DM pysically abusing is out of question. he wont and never.He will just ignore her.

Totally with you Sumuji. He is in his 40s Honkay! 

I have to tell you, my mother-in-law has this habit too. If it's 1:40pm, she'll say it's already 2:00pm.  πŸ˜†  So i am sure, the villagers and Khemi have the same notion.  He is a little bit older than twice her age, so he is 3 times.

So, my last word on this...she is 18. And becoz he is a little older than twice her age (36), he is 40. Bas keh diya toh keh diya. He is no more than 40.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely, Soapie. RR just rocked that whole scene today. In fact the major part of the episode was his episode today. And yes, Aasiya did good in that last scene.
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai Sukhi
The show is looking good.RR is doing great! I am nowdays seeing DM only .And thank u for ur update
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The Tiger ROARSπŸ˜†

seriously watching him last night I thought he was going to kill somebody................my god RR is the best.
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are stressing way too much on the fact that heis 3 times older.. But they forgot to calculate even 3 times is LESS than 40yrs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Kabhi kabhi forward thinking bhi kuch zyada hi FAST jaa tha hai..

This epi was pure stunning from DM's side.. THe way he pushed Pinakin I expected the fellow to crashdown behind Guruji... But yes, poor Santo.. I feel so so very sorry for her. Even before the marriage she is in such pain.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Saabi45

This epi was pure stunning from DM's side.. THe way he pushed Pinakin I expected the fellow to crashdown behind Guruji... But yes, poor Santo.. I feel so so very sorry for her. Even before the marriage she is in such pain.

She was plain shivering after witnessing DM's behaviour .. so cold and ruthless - even I'd get a jolt if I were to get married to such a man .. hahahha

Kaha faltoo Ramessss aur kaha DM😳😳😳
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sri_Nidhi

Hai Sukhi

The show is looking good.RR is doing great! I am nowdays seeing DM only .And thank u for ur update

Thank you Sri .. keep posting here !

This content was originally posted by: mombasa00

Totally with you Sumuji. He is in his 40s Honkay! 

I have to tell you, my mother-in-law has this habit too. If it's 1:40pm, she'll say it's already 2:00pm. 
πŸ˜†  So i am sure, the villagers and Khemi have the same notion.  He is a little bit older than twice her age, so he is 3 times.

So, my last word on this...she is 18. And becoz he is a little older than twice her age (36), he is 40. Bas keh diya toh keh diya. He is no more than 40.

Hahahaaha so well said Mombs ..

The villagers are suffering from a round it off syndrome!πŸ˜†

ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapie

Aasiya was wonderful in that scene...the way she runs away and then shivers with fear and emotion...beautifully directed scene and enacted superbly by the young girl!

Ronit was so good in the scene where he pushes Pinakin away and then holds Jaggu's collar and threatens him...I actually moved back from my computer while watching it...such was the power in that one particular scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Santo is anyway in great fear of the Malik...given their first encounter in the temple and the manner in which he made her payback for it....and imagine, now she is getting married to the same man...I thought Aasiya brought out the sheer terror and shock of the situation on her face wonderfully, yet looking thoroughly innocent, someone who knows that something very wrong has happened, yet cannot comprhend the seriousness of the situation fully!

Both of you are so right ..
Asiya depicted her helplessness at the situation, the anxiety and the fear within her very well .. when a girl is getting married , she already has a lot of apprehensions about her marriage and her life after it .. Imagine Santo's added tension after getting to watch her future husband behave like this!

Ronit was SUPER in the scene where he pushed Pinakin and pulled Jaggu .. he was in such a foul mood.. he could have strangled that rat with his bare hands.. if not for the temple and the wedding to happen.. GODDDD it was VERY powerful!

Great job RR!😳
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the update,

"Jagmohan! Don't you ever forget that Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is the tiger of this jungle.. and no amount of rats (yeah!) like Virat can get to me            wow.........i wanna see this