•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
no guys im not talking about tomorrows episode..lol
im talking about tomorrow in the serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
cause than its the weddinggg!!!

so what do you gusy expect is gonna happen at weddin day??

im sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heer wont get married to rishab!!
but you know what iw as thinking everyone will se gaurav/prem if he comes to the weddingg..even if he doesnt try to stop the wedding

does anything positive happen in Ekta Kapoor's dramas? has anything nice n pleasant ever happened? i m pretty sure she is gonna get married to him and then there will be a whole sequence of their romance and eventually that will end preem's amnesia. however, it will be too late by then and the same old heartbreaking crappy plot will go on.

u make a good point wida....b/c one thing i did catch was Heer saying the wedding will be at Juneja House when she was inviting Gaurav...so is it not possible, maybe in KEkta land, that no1 sees HHPrem!!!! I really think thats a possibility and maybe even RR will see HHPrem and as usual all of dhamaka's happen at the Mandap itself!!!!! I'd like her to show once and for all the main leads getting married without any of the bs she provides...granted the bs she provides can follow afterwards....
i totally agree with u......................i mean why cant she make prem and heer get married just like ranvir and rajni...i am praying with everything that prem and heer get married in that mandap..remember wat jugni said....heer's sindoor will be the color of blood.....i cant wait till the wedding and see wat happens..but i wud like to thank ekta's land ppl for today's episode and heer's dialouge
Heer wont get married to RR...Prem will stop the marriage and maybe Heer-Prem will get married(if Heer dialogues are payed attention)
heers dialogues were so significant yest...
surely ther wil be a big mandap drama as always in this serial...
n premeer wil get married...
i agree wid u guyz.....heer-rr marriage never happens................hoping prem comes and stop marriage.......and premeer gets married.oh wow!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜