Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Remo jhadoying Terrance.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Didd you guys notice,the way Remo gave a good jhaad to poor Terrance just coz he gave another chance to a girl...uff ! what an attitude Ramo had Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

66shahidfan66

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remo jhadoying Terrance." in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Didd you guys notice,the way Remo gave a good jhaad to poor Terrance just coz he gave another chance to a girl...uff ! what an attitude Ramo had Confused
chitra, what is this jhaad...u mean bullying? was it that blue dressed girl who danced for mehboob mere mehboob mere..ya i saw it....again trp's my girl...LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

chitra, what is this jhaad...u mean bullying? was it that blue dressed girl who danced for mehboob mere mehboob mere..ya i saw it....again trp's my girl...LOL
sorry shabbo,I shd use a English word na..yes remo gave good to terrance...I think that gal was neha..had her hair down and terrance asked her to tie it and dance..

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged

sorry shabbo,I shd use a English word na..yes remo gave good to terrance...I think that gal was neha..had her hair down and terrance asked her to tie it and dance..
yes, i saw the poor thing..she looked as if she was watching the climax of a ramsay and sholay ki aag scene..darr ke...as if she'll collapse any momentOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhustju

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Are baheno thodi power struggle to hogi na....Wink 

Instead of war of words...It was War of testosterones LOL

It is so natural for men's ego to flare up...hai na Tongue

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

yes, i saw the poor thing..she looked as if she was watching the climax of a ramsay and sholay ki aag scene..darr ke...as if she'll collapse any momentOuch

ROFLROFL...... I thought she was as scary as those ramsay movies Ouch

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I still think all the altercations and stupidities shown were scriptedLOL  This is why I said elsewhere, these masters have taken to the reality show like fish takes to waterLOL  I saw so much chhap of Himmy bhai, Farah, and AbhijeetLOL
gauri,it could be scripted..the way remo said...wait !! how can you challenge 2 other judges..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top