Hollywood Movies & Stars

wanna make a music vedio

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mila_bang

mila_bang

Posted: 18 October 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
hello...ppl..........diz is mila.i m from bangladesh.my album is coming out.i wanna make 2 music vedio in india......can any one giv me the contact no n name of some good vedio makerz in mumbai......??how much it cost???plz help me frndz......itz a pop album......n i realy wanna do the best......i hope ull help me.........

mail.........[email protected]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wanna make a music vedio" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Sorry...dun't no anything about it...and i don't think this is the right section for this, try members lounge or the music section

Post Reply New Post

Go to top