CW Channel

I Got Banned from CW!!:'(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

hey modz..u cud close this topic..sorry abt this..

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i had made a  post but i went back and checked and found my mistake..the post was abt me getting banned from CW lounge..nywayz...u cud close this topic ..sorry abt this...Cry

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 04 February 2009 at 5:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Got Banned from CW!!:'(" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
8 views no replyCry

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
You should PM the moderator of the forum for this dear, as it is a personal issue.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Im confused..if u were banned from the CW forum..how can u post here then?

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
^^ lol by cw i meant..not this CW forum..i got banned from this other CW lounge message board...

... and apparantly it wont allow me to pm any1 nuthing..

sorry now that i reread my post it sounds sooo lameSilly..lolz..i was just so shocked & thought shud share it here...incase sum1 might know anything abt that forum..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top