Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What's your mixture of the perfect man? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

zindagi0071

zindagi0071

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.........is the perfect combination for me.....coz, he is a sanskari, hot, rich, n romantic guy....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's your mixture of the perfect man? (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@zindagi001: hey hon!! i know what you mean.. that's how i feel about Ranvir from Bidaai. he's hot, and romantic! ilove him so mcuh for that..

@ urooj101:awwwww.. sorry hon!. i dont know the show or the actor.. but he seems to be a very good chor... tumara dil jo la gaya!!LOL
LOLLOL

luv pri

Edited by pc84 - 05 February 2009 at 11:46pm

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged

@ urooj101:awwwww.. sorry hon!. i dont know the show or the actor.. but he seems to be a very good chor... tumara dil jo la gaya!!LOL
LOLLOL

luv pri
[/QUOTE] yeah dear pri Embarrassed you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad Wink Tongue Embarrassed) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds Big smile i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman Smile

Edited by urooj101 - 06 February 2009 at 8:32am

shatu_

shatu_

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged

He sud b kind like karnvir bohra and hot like jatin and sexy like ali merchant.His eyes shud b attractive like avinash sachdev  and smile like sushant rajput.His love for me shud b like ajay's luv 4 shruti in love story

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urooj101

LOLLOL

luv pri
yeah dear pri Embarrassed you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad Wink Tongue Embarrassed) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds Big smile i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman Smile [/QUOTE]

aww thanx yaar.. hm... i can predict that he will be prefect for you!!! and a uniform man!! girl you can choose men or what..

ek minute.. he is a chor and a air force captian..  kya baat ha urooj (what's your name hon) best of both world!!

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@shatu: ya.. i like "sexy like Ali merchant.." he looks sooo good with sara! but can't wait to see him in the show.. he will truly rock!

luv pri

shatu_

shatu_

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc84

@shatu: ya.. i like "sexy like Ali merchant.." he looks sooo good with sara! but can't wait to see him in the show.. he will truly rock!

luv pri
ya pri even im waiting for ali in this show and im sure next week the TRP of this show is going to rise and Day DreamingDay Dreaming

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc84

Originally posted by urooj101

LOLLOL

luv pri
yeah dear pri Embarrassed you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad Wink Tongue Embarrassed) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds Big smile i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman Smile

aww thanx yaar.. hm... i can predict that he will be prefect for you!!! and a uniform man!! girl you can choose men or what..

ek minute.. he is a chor and a air force captian..  kya baat ha urooj (what's your name hon) best of both world!!
[/QUOTE]

thank you very much lovely pri Embarrassed for appreciating my dream man LOL Big smile dear pri Embarrassed my real name is urooj saleem

Edited by urooj101 - 07 February 2009 at 12:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top