Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

intresting topic pri....so my perfect man is...

1.Sharukh ki terha dimples n caring attitute ho.😳
2.Salman or Hrithik ki terha body.😳
3.Akshay ki terha sence of humor ho...😳
4.Harshad Chopra ki terha hot,naughty,n passionate towards his love.😳
5.Ranbir Kaoor ki terha cute.😳
i want all these.. if u knw a guy hav all these thing...thn contact me ok..ha ha..πŸ˜†

zindagi0071 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.........is the perfect combination for me.....coz, he is a sanskari, hot, rich, n romantic guy....
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@zindagi001: hey hon!! i know what you mean.. that's how i feel about Ranvir from Bidaai. he's hot, and romantic! ilove him so mcuh for that..

@ urooj101:awwwww.. sorry hon!. i dont know the show or the actor.. but he seems to be a very good chor... tumara dil jo la gaya!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv pri
Edited by pc84 - 15 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ urooj101:awwwww.. sorry hon!. i dont know the show or the actor.. but he seems to be a very good chor... tumara dil jo la gaya!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv pri
[/QUOTE] yeah dear pri 😳 you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds πŸ˜ƒ i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman 😊 Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
shatu_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He sud b kind like karnvir bohra and hot like jatin and sexy like ali merchant.His eyes shud b attractive like avinash sachdev  and smile like sushant rajput.His love for me shud b like ajay's luv 4 shruti in love story

pc84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: urooj101

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv pri

yeah dear pri 😳 you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds πŸ˜ƒ i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman 😊 [/QUOTE]

aww thanx yaar.. hm... i can predict that he will be prefect for you!!! and a uniform man!! girl you can choose men or what..

ek minute.. he is a chor and a air force captian..  kya baat ha urooj (what's your name hon) best of both world!!
pc84 thumbnail
@shatu: ya.. i like "sexy like Ali merchant.." he looks sooo good with sara! but can't wait to see him in the show.. he will truly rock!

luv pri
shatu_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pc84

@shatu: ya.. i like "sexy like Ali merchant.." he looks sooo good with sara! but can't wait to see him in the show.. he will truly rock!

luv pri

ya pri even im waiting for ali in this show and im sure next week the TRP of this show is going to rise and 😍😍
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pc84

yeah dear pri 😳 you are right ahmed(the good thief of baghdad πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³) steals my heart with his bravery and good deeds πŸ˜ƒ i will tell u his real name is narendra jha,he is an indian tv actor,who also performs the role of indian air force captain arya veer pratap in star one show chhoona hai aasman 😊

aww thanx yaar.. hm... i can predict that he will be prefect for you!!! and a uniform man!! girl you can choose men or what..

ek minute.. he is a chor and a air force captian..  kya baat ha urooj (what's your name hon) best of both world!!

thank you very much lovely pri 😳 for appreciating my dream man πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ dear pri 😳 my real name is urooj saleem
Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mireen19

intresting topic pri....so my perfect man is...

1.Sharukh ki terha dimples n caring attitute ho.😳
2.Salman or Hrithik ki terha body.😳
3.Akshay ki terha sence of humor ho...😳
4.Harshad Chopra ki terha hot,naughty,n passionate towards his love.😳
5.Ranbir Kaoor ki terha cute.😳
i want all these.. if u knw a guy hav all these thing...thn contact me ok..ha ha..πŸ˜†

Pri u dont reply my msg..so i posted againπŸ˜† nw replied ha...