Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

NB4 Vs Dance India Dance,.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I was amazed at the talent of DID contestants..ClapClap.Most of them were very very talanted.Compared to that NB4 contestants were very ordinary,except that they were TV stars.I feel bad to see these poor DID contestants standing for long hrs in the line and getting rejected but NB4 starts are so lucky..not so talented and didn't have to stand in line and sweat it out..

I felt as though DID contestants are more talented than NB4.My opinion only.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB4 Vs Dance India Dance,." in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

I was amazed at the talent of DID contestants..ClapClap.Most of them were very very talanted.Compared to that NB4 contestants were very ordinary,except that they were TV stars.I feel bad to see these poor DID contestants standing for long hrs in the line and getting rejected but NB4 starts are so lucky..not so talented and didn't have to stand in line and sweat it out..

I felt as though DID contestants are more talented than NB4.My opinion only.
we will find great talent in the masses...the calibre will always be much more than a limited set of dancers..but the format is such...it was sorry sight tos ee so many contestants lined up for Indain idol too.....but that's the fun...2 mins of tv fame is also a great achievment for these guys and gals.....only hope they pick the right ones

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
frankly shabbo,I didn't find any of the NB4 contestants great.They were hyped.Look at DID contestants yar.they are too good..

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

frankly shabbo,I didn't find any of the NB4 contestants great.They were hyped.Look at DID contestants yar.they are too good..

well that's a different type of show, it's only meant for celebrities, so we really can't compare both of them

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
yeah JDJ and NB is where TV celebs take part....

DID is for the aam janta...any good dancer can give an audition and try making it...So talent will surely be better....

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I will any day prefer to see an aam junta guy or girl giving it her or his best shot than all these celebreties who come and dance...that's why boogie woogie is an all time favoritie.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

I will any day prefer to see an aam junta guy or girl giving it her or his best shot than all these celebreties who come and dance...that's why boogie woogie is an all time favoritie.

I agree with you.I will correct your sentence there..it shd read as..these celebrities who come and don't dance..LOLLOL

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabari

I agree with you.I will correct your sentence there..it shd read as..these celebrities who come and don't dance..LOLLOL
arey, who does not dance..but yes bahut nakre nautanki hota hein...but some of them are dedicated dancers...but nothing like the aam janta you and meLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top