Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anjali10

Hi all....once again πŸ˜›...It's going to be one fun DID forum, dont u think??

Ok, now for the contestants, I really am looking forward to the following ppl-
 Kiran, the trio from Bangalore,  rutuja, that 15 yr. old boy(dont rem. his name) who did a fantastic break dance( in the kolkata audi.),and many many more talented 😊 yet to come......
Let's hope this show is less talk and more dance.

hi anju....😊..out of the people whom u mentioned i saw the trio.....i feel the whole set up is not clear....maybe once the auditions are over things and people too will be clear....now it's like some rat race....πŸ˜•
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramas

girls yes i am here and will be active too. So good to see you all  here  shabs congrates  for being dazzler. But chitra is right in our hearts you always dazzle dear friend. It is hard to find such a true and loyal friend  like you my dear.

Now  let us discuss some dance  varna ye topic kahin close  na ho jaye.
 chalo so far ye show kaisa ja raha hai

raksha, coming to the topicπŸ˜†..so far the show was ok...except for some real good contestants....we 'll have to wait for this week's performances and what new ideas have been cooked up ...but i should say DID already rocks...πŸ‘
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

Hi all....once again πŸ˜›...It's going to be one fun DID forum, dont u think??

Ok, now for the contestants, I really am looking forward to the following ppl-
 Kiran, the trio from Bangalore,  rutuja, that 15 yr. old boy(dont rem. his name) who did a fantastic break dance( in the kolkata audi.),and many many more talented 😊 yet to come......
Let's hope this show is less talk and more dance.

oh,me too..love the trio from ban'lore and that cute boy from kolkata.shubhodeep,I think.he is really sweet..going to give his board exams and want to take part in the contest too πŸ˜†