Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Laughing Lady....Geeta (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Originally posted by shabari

Originally posted by shabari

hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 Confused..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1LOL
yes, from what ever i have seen of this till now...i liked terrence......looks heis the best fromthe lot..only hope there r no dramas here for trp's....Dead

shabbo,drama thoda rehne do yaar...channel ka TRP badegha and our entertainment too LOLLOL
haan, but all this drama is spoiling my health chits.....LOLi take it seriously...hope these guys keep within limits....warna bp badega....anyways we'll have to wait and watch whether mithunda will give us sumthing different....LOL
mithun da seems to have done a good job with his hair..kya black dye lagaya hai.. LOLLOL
i liked him in some of the movies though...but was never his fan.....gtg now,,bye see you later.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laughing Lady....Geeta (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged

hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 Confused..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1LOL

Remo choreographed for the song 'Milo na Milo'- Lovestory 2050. That's a great choreography....

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kristie12

Remo choreographed for the song 'Milo na Milo'- Lovestory 2050. That's a great choreography....

well then ,Clapthat's a unique number but all said and done ..that lady Geeta does seem loud and uncouth at times...i was  watching most of the episodes on youtube today and found the men more professional.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kristie12

Thanks for the info kristie.Smile

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
ya I dont know why! She never stops laughing she is not serious its like some kind of a joke or something

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
i don't like Geeta...

i love Terrance though..and am liking Remo

~LovleyStar~

~LovleyStar~

Posted: 08 February 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
she tries to act like she is someone with high prestige
but it only makes her look more cheap, its as if she is demanding
people to respect her. my advice to her would be if she wants respect from others she has to give others respect instead of laughingg and insulting contestants

Post Reply New Post

Go to top