Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Laughing Lady....Geeta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
She is laughing at all the contestants...never serious...feels insulting..Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laughing Lady....Geeta" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

She is laughing at all the contestants...never serious...feels insulting..Confused
who is geeta?

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

who is geeta?
was kidding....LOL..she seems ok......what's her background in the dancing career...is she some choreographer?

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 Confused..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1LOL

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

hey shabs,welcome..geeta choreographed some movie and same with that remo..bas phir kya..they are in cloud 9 Confused..that way,farah khan is better,in the sense..she is not in could 9 but cloud 1LOL
yes, from what ever i have seen of this till now...i liked terrence......looks heis the best fromthe lot..only hope there r no dramas here for trp's....Dead

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

yes, from what ever i have seen of this till now...i liked terrence......looks heis the best fromthe lot..only hope there r no dramas here for trp's....Dead

shabbo,drama thoda rehne do yaar...channel ka TRP badegha and our entertainment too LOLLOL

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

shabbo,drama thoda rehne do yaar...channel ka TRP badegha and our entertainment too LOLLOL
haan, but all this drama is spoiling my health chits.....LOLi take it seriously...hope these guys keep within limits....warna bp badega....anyways we'll have to wait and watch whether mithunda will give us sumthing different....LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

haan, but all this drama is spoiling my health chits.....LOLi take it seriously...hope these guys keep within limits....warna bp badega....anyways we'll have to wait and watch whether mithunda will give us sumthing different....LOL
mithun da seems to have done a good job with his hair..kya black dye lagaya hai.. LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top